FS: TIRES TIRES TIRES

2 week old :

Falken Azenis 615 ~ 245/45/17 ~ set of 4 for 400

2 winters useds

Winterforce snow tires ~ 225/55/17 ~ set of 4 for 200

FALKENs:

all of them are the same:

they even have the writing on them still:

2 weeks old? Did they just not fit or something?

Decent deal on the 615’s. They’re 110 each + shipping @ edge racing or $125 each with free shipping at discount tire.

If I hadn’t just put my summer tires on the GTO a few weeks ago I’d be all over these.

Paging Steve, perfect grippy tires for your goat. :slight_smile:

no they fit perfect. im putting the old tires back on because its being traded in.

Did u get the vehicle we discussed

yes

they costed me 500 shipped from discount tire 2 weeks ago. i barley drove the car because of work. really it was to and from work these tires have been used. Edge 2 weeks ago was out of stock

saw this subie on elmwood today, interested in the azenis but my offer would be based on what a tread depth gauge says.

unless he’s been doing burnouts non-stop since he got them 2 WEEKS AGO, i’m fairly certain you can consider these brand new.

Awesome prices. GLWTS.

wasn’t there when he got them, numbers don’t lie, people do, just a smart buyer.

do it up man test em…tires are like new for real i was with him when they were put on…total of less than 400 miles on them i would say nice price!!!
glws kev

you just got new tires but spares are always good.

trust me these are brand new, i havent even been able to drive the car much because of work since they were installed.

they are off sitting up at swerve motorsports if you want to see them

this car has never seen elmwood so im farley certain it wasnt me. you can go take a tread depth meter to them, they probably still say azenis down the tread in the middle. azenis doesnt run too deep neither

there is a clone then (I know there isn’t much to clone), i remember thinking that the azenis were 245’s even, then i saw this post figured for sure it was yours.