FS: Tons of aftermarket STi parts...

Good prices, GLWS!

and if i did mean you sir? what will you do flame me on nyspeed,.

make sure you get a guy to install it on your car seeing as you could not change your own ball joint in school. no shit you got out of the auto program

Would be cool if I ever changed a ball joint on my car you fucking retard. I don’t dump money into VW’s anyways.

You don’t even build cars. When you have a clue maybe you can fucking talk shit you faggot.

I dropped school for a job you retard. Go suck at life elsewhere and stop shitting up Newman’s for sale thread you troll.

Newman, is the hitch an easy install?

Wierd question, but i drive one of them ghey wanna be super light hondas…how much do you think the amps/sub weighs together?

ok boss there are two other members on here that saw you attempt to change a ball joint but you fucked something up with a screw in the control arm i believe. o yeah and what car did you build that has actually ran there champ, o i forgot you are ase certified or so you told “youknowthis”. go park cars at the cheesecake factory, also did your face ever clear up all that acne you had last semester?

LOL go act ghetto-scene somewhere pal. I never did a ball joint on ANY car at school. I went to school maybe 10 days out of the semester.

I built an all motor vr6
I built a turbo talon
I built a turbo crx
I built a turbo bmw

you have nothing.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

did they ever run or see the road? besides the vr6 which you bought running? turbo talon tuned on an afc. turbo bmw which you parted out and never saw the road because “you have to concentrate on school and whats important in your life”. and turbo crx huh got any vids to prove it was on the road?. all im asking is how is the cheesecake factory treating you? and im not acting ghetto just some simple questions?

o i am just wondering “what free mods can i do to my mkv gti”?

^^^ BAN?

Who the fuck is this kid talking to? He’s having a one way conversation with himself, lol.

Quality stuff Newman, should sell at those prices! GLWS!

gaya$$ek What in gods name do your posts have to do with this thread? keep the bullshit to pms.

yeah im sorry. im gonna get banned anyway. good luck newman

btw. i was talking to cky89 but i dont see his posts anymore

Nice thread newman… hows parting out the car coming? I saw this car the other day… the wheels are awesome. good deal.

GLWS Newman. Great guy, Good deals on these parts!

Glad I could help hook you up with Steve to get those parts sold!

Stay on topic fawkrs

i think my post got deleted or something lol… anyways how much all together would you say the system weighs?

This is a huge shot in the dark, but i’d say between 75 and 100 lbs?

From what i remember, it’s not too bad…

I just replaced the clutch with the stock one, that was probably the worst part. Everything should be off by the end of the week.