FS: Toshiba T215D Laptop/Notebook/Netbook

Up for sale is my great condition Toshiba T215D-S1140 notebook which is less then a year old. This laptop is considered an ultra-portable and has great performance considering it’s small size. It could almost be called a netbook, however most laptops of it’s size have less then half the performance this will provide. Here are the laptops specs:

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (fresh install for buyer)
Processor: AMD Athlon II Neo K125 @ 1.7ghz
Graphics: AMD/ATI Radeon HD4225 with HDMI output (for your HD TV!)
Memory: 2GB DDR3
Hard drive: 250GB
Screen: 11.6" HD (720p) 1366 X 768 resolution
Network: WiFi and Ethernet built in
Built in webcam
Three high speed USB 2.0 ports
External Serial ATA (ESATA) port (shared Esata combo port)
SD Memory card reader

The battery is still in perfect condition and the laptop will run for well over three hours. Includes power adaptor and a carrying case.

As you goons know, I am an avid computer enthusiast and can assure you that this laptop has been meticulously mantained and is in excellent physical (minor wear on cover from usage) and operational condition.

Perfect for tuning!

$325 OBO.

http://www.onyougo.com/toshiba-t215d-sp1010m_iph3w8898016.jpg

http://www.toshibasatellitet215d.com/image/toshiba-T215D-chromeblack-062010-cover-sm.jpg

Sending pm…

nick, 50 bucks cash and a quart of oil?

how bigs the hard drive?

Sold!

still wanna no how big the hard drive was lol

Sorry I missed that and thanks for pointing it out. It’s 250GB. Added to the original post too.

so is it sold??

Yes, just met up with nick a little while ago, feels good to have a computer after using my phone for the last 6 months

Laptop is sold. Nice meeting you Marty. Enjoy it!

Lock thread.

faggotry ITT. IBTL YOU FAGGOTS FUCK!

Wayne, king of missing shift FS deals.

I’m slippin on CL lately too bro. I missed a 9k-lb Mohawk 2 post alignment rack setup complete working with an extra power unit yesterday for $1200. Missed it by like 15 minutes.

SO ANGRY!!!

ni99a trippin!!!

SRS

Dammit!

Haha lots of people pissed ITT! I guess I checked shift at the right time yesterday