FS: Trailer

Solid home made trailer i picked up a year or two ago. Guy i got it from used it for moving his s10 race truck and his bobcat. I never actually ended up using it since my car doesnt really fit it right with out some good modification. The deck is 91" wide by 127.5" long. Duel axles with brakes(not sure if on both or just one) i have at least one spare tire for it. Any questions just ask.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/mindless311/tailer.jpg

Can get better pics if needed.

Looking for $700 obo or trade + cash on my end for something little bigger that i can fit either my XJ or car on.

Other items other than ramps are not included in sale.

so if this doesnt fit ur car, it prob wouldnt fit a teg right? i just need to borrow it for a day to tow sulo’s parts car to my house. ill give u money?

i have a truck n everything

Its not on the road or anything so thats out. My car only gets about an inch or so on each of the raised sides of the trailer thats why it doesnt work for me. Im guessing you would have the same problem.

ah alright
gl :frowning:

i doubt it would be hard to weld some spacers in between the axles and the bed frame, and then you can just remove the wheel wells or cut them down way shorter and reinstall them.

$700 is a good deal

^^^ thats what i had planned but at the same time i would need to add a foot or so to the end to make the cherokee fit and having to do both just kind of puts me over the edge for dealing with it.

Anyone with an offer??

Hey… I know you were looking for a new trailor, there is one for sale by us. Give one of us a call.

Bump

do you come with it :slight_smile:

wait it was used for an s10 pickup truck race car, but won’t fit a civic hatch? one would think the reverse would be the case lol…

I can definitely assume then that my Z would have no chance of fitting on it…but definitely a good deal to whomever picks this up!

GLWS

size wasnt the issue for bills car. when he put his civic on there the tires were only on the raised part of the trailer ( over the trailer tires) about an inch per tire. Instead of having to take the trailer apart and making it work for him he decided to sell it and get something that’ll work for the civic and jeep.

Yea surprisingly the civic is a fatty compared to an s10 or ever a 3 series bmw lol.

$600 obo bump

did your civic have width problems on stock tires or just with the slicks?

sorry karter never saw your post, with after market wheels it was an inch to wide to fit between the raised parts of the trailer. Possibly would fit with stockers if you wanted to give me a measurement i can check.

$600 OBO or willing to trade for wheel dolly also.

Ill get you a messurement tomarrow with oem size wheels on a EG hatch. Its no problem that you missed my post.

Bump from way back make an offer i want this gonezo just been sitting around