21' trailer frame dual axle

SOLD!

I wish I had time, money, and something to tow this!

Should fit 2 civic HB’s on it :thumbup

Can’t find anything this size for that price.

Would fit a large tool box, a set of tires, and still have room for a decent sized car.

With no problem. I assume you would have a good 5’ left after loading the car up at least.

BEST OFFER!!!

I might be interested in it, I need to swing it by my GF. Where are you locaited?

PMed

How much you think this thing weighs? What is the axle rating? any idea? I am looking into titling this project. it looks like if I can keep it under 1Klbs its a piece of cake and I can get a VIN without even needing an inspection.

If you put a deck on it, it will probably be around 1000. Inspection is less than 10 bucks.

yeah I thought it would be up there in weight. the inspection price isnt the big deal, its the PIA to have to do more paper work to get the temp regi, make a date to have it inspected, which will require time off from work, and all that shit.

less than 1000lbs is a transferable reg, no title needed, no insprection, just fill out forms and weld on a vin. much easier.

doesnt matter really it will work out somehow.

fuck inspecting trailers. Ive never gotten mine inspected.
You dont need to put the inspection sticker on the trailer anyway.

To register it youll need to get it weighed and have whoever weighed it fill out a form with the weight on it and bring it to the dmv. I got mine weighed at Predel’s scrapyard in Schenectady.

Realistically what are you looking to get for this thing and how much do you think decking would cost?
Probably a bit bigger than Id need but I suppose I could chop off the excess.

200 bucks takes it. That’s the lowest its gonna be. I just towed it to my house So its local if anyone wants to see it.

when can i come take a look at it HIGHLY INTERESTED!

I wish I had a place to keep it for that price.

i would say its sold but i want to come look at it first

I PMed you my number earlier. I’m on vaca this week so whenever you want. It’s at my house right now.

ok ill call you tomorrow about both things

Sounds good.I’ll be up around 8:30am.

package deal, reckones 94 s10 plus this?? if its still around this weekend when i look at the s10 maybe we can work something out.