FS Turbo KA stuff

Hey a friend of mine has all this stuff from his 240 that he sold. he was eventually going to put togeather another KA-T but he really needs some cash right now for an Investment oportunity.

He has Everything From Turbo/Manifold to pistons and fuel system selling Completly everything or parts of it for $2500obo

NEEDS TO BE GONE BY FRIDAY!
I will get a complete list for you guys tomorrow

Drew

Hey the parts hes Selling are

CP pistions
Garret 57 Trim Turbo
FMIC
52lbs injectors
Z32 Maf
Trial Wastegate
Manifold
and generic BOV

can u pf me price for z32 maf’s and what ka (e/de)and comp ratio for pistons? cuz e and de pistons work out diff comp ration in different engine
as well WHAT t3 is it?

Pricing for FMIC and what flange is that turbo

Everything is $2500obo. This was stated in the first post. I just posted whats included for the $2500. do i have to post prices for each indivudual part?

Everything is $2500obo. This was stated in the first post. I just posted whats included for the $2500. do i have to post prices for each indivudual part?[/quote]

you should if you are going to sell anything seperately.

We need to know which engine the manifold and pistons are for. specs of the turbo? fmic size? injectors side or top feed?
If your friend wants to sell this stuff we need specifics.

Some answers ,

Pistons are 8.8:1 compression
the Intercooler core is 30x12x3 3" end tanks
parts for DOHC

if parts are not gone by tomorrow he is upping the price to $4000. he Needs money REALLY quick to jump on an investment So you guys need to jump on this stuff FAST
PM me for contact info

People just wanna know exaclty what they are looking at, that is why they are asking for more info. $4000…ok. $2500 is about what the stuff is actually worth and is a good deal for $2500.

wow, so when stuff isn’t selling, instead of lowering the price to adjust to market price, he bumps it up…

Yeah, thats hilarious. Lets do a quick calculation to see just how good of a deal this is. I’m not trying to ruin this thread or anything, but be realistic with your prices.

CP pistions $500
Garret 57 Trim Turbo $700
FMIC $400
52lbs injectors $200
Z32 Maf $100
Tial Wastegate $150 - $200
Manifold $400 - $600 (log or equal length?)
and generic BOV $100

These are just approximations, but the grand total I came up with is about $2800. I WAS interested in some of the parts, but if your friend plans to charge retail for this stuff, I can’t see too many people buying it.

Yea and you get exact information about them.

Pistons- bore size, rings, kind of rings, how about wrist pins
Turbo- full specs would be nice but most know what it is
FMIC- brand and any mounts on it. Pressure drop??
Injectors- MSD??? i am guessing top feed
Maf- new or used, does it come with a plug
Wastegate- what spring is in there, size of diaphram??
Manifold- brand, equal or log style, cast or tubular
BOV-Style, pics would be nice, how much boost will it hold.

Soooooo many questions but sooo little information

SO is the price $4000 now?

I have no Idea I was In Sask for the weekend and I will find out as much about this stuff for you tomorrow if you are interested. I don’t know what heppened with his Investment opportunity so i will let you guys know. Sorry about not knowing everything…hes a hard guy to get ahold of

fair enough, its not your fault

I got a hold of the guy im just waiting to hear back from him but he did tell me that he did raise the price but it comes with a motor now aswell but im getting particulars on that aswell

This post has been edited. Please read the forum rules before posting again. Thanks.

NECC Admin.