KA24DE-T Parts.

Sold

Justin, willing to separate the turbo/wg?

add me to msn shift_krunk@hotmail.com

Will seperate if some one else is intrested in the other parts… But they all Kinda work with each other.

So you want 190 for the turbo.

I want to sell it all for 1300… 190? its almost brand new less then 7000kms And is ceramic coated.

I guess i should put that there is less then 7000kms on this set up!

Hey everyone whats up.

Well I’ve been in this car and Justin took me for a rip, DAM!!!

Guys this set up was great, very smooth power curve (through me back in to my seat), great for a starting point. There’s room for improvement as money allows later and best of all, it’s realiable. :smiley:

He’s got this whole thing up for a sweet price and other then the “little things” you’ll have all you need with no searching. Trying to find stuff is just added stress which no one needs.

So someone grab this, you WILL NOT be dissapointed.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

man i would love this set, but i dont have all the money right now. I have 400 bucks at the moment to start buying.

sorry for the double

If you have 400 bucks why are you even posting in Justins thread.

Andrew.

because i dont have the parts off the cefiro yet andrew :stuck_out_tongue:

because i dont have the parts off the cefiro yet andrew :p[/quote]

Well my tubo is bigger and newer :slight_smile:
No its all good i might have a buyer for the turbo so then if jrae gets luckys turbo and my mani he would be golden.

if you still have the injectores let me know, and how much you did you want for them, and what you want for some of the other parts. . I’ll buy a couple of things next weeks. thanks

sale is pending on all the parts. I will let you konw sunday if it sold. If not then I will part out.
But if someone wants to come buy it all its first come first serve.

Sold