Ka24det stuff. Full setup.

Selling full setup for 450hp+ setup.
Turbonetics to4b hybrid turbo with ceramic mani, evo wastegate and custom down pipe 1100. 3000km on the turbo.

Jwt Ecu, 740cc nismo injectors , and z32 maf, $800

Also have a rebuilt ka24de with wiseco pistons, eagle rods, arp studs all round, cosmetic hg, bc twin coil Valve springs and titianum retainers. 0km on engine, all machine work done. $1200.

Text 2269227565. Open for offers but nothing retarded. Use common sense.

Need this stuff gone. Make an offer and maybe I’ll think about it. Thanks.

oh man although i wana go ls v8… if it werent for my family car engine blowing up id sweep this off you the whole package :-/ Spent the same money now on engine and labour face palm total fail… argh… i wish i wasnt in the situation otherwise this would be mine :-/ good luck with sale sigh…

It’s your full KAT, torquey as a mofo. Just can’t afford it. Thanks though :slight_smile:

KA motor sold to a great buyer.
Rest is still here. I will be in the Hamilton/Burlington area tomorrow around 430ish if anyone wants delivery of anything here. Please call. Thanks.

Turbo is sold thank you.
Everything still around. Please let me know. Nismo Injectors have to go, send offers

aah man whoever got this shit is balling now. This was such a great deal aaaah sigh…

and i got a new engine in my family car -_-;… damn you rod bearings, damn you

^it is. You won’t find It cheaper anywhere else Especailly for the amount of time everything was used. 3000km from brand new. Nismo injectors alone are $765. With JWT Ecu is $545. Already a deal. Make offers and save a shit load

Price drop. Injectors 400, maf 150. And jwt is open to offers. Thanks

Bump. Still have injectors and maf.

Injectors sold. Still have the maf and jwt Ecu. Also the manifold.