FS/TW: 1993 Pontiac Trans AM

im not trying to low ball or say i have tons of money… im 18 and need a second car…

i got almost 2,000 save up probably by the end of this month, plus 1,000 in the bank which i dont want to use incase something ever happened and i need money

hmmm split the diff… ill stick to my 3k offer… and cash speaks louder then a loan.

ya not bein a dick but you can’t expect him to feel sorry for you and take a blow to the wallet like that…i wish things DID work that way but life doesn’t.

oh good lord

it’s worth 3500 you cheap fucks

someone man up and buy it already.

too bad i just bought a 30th…free bump for the sexy beast that sounds wicked.

the cars in clevland …its kinda hard to buy it right now

this plus 15k for my 350z :smile:

want a bike + cash?

Ninja 750 (Approx worth 2k) + one of my trucks… + cash :slight_smile:

Dude… you know you want to.

I might even let you store something @ my place :wink:

Where did ya get it from?What #
D

Ok… so I offer him $3000 in hand… he didn’t take it… not my fault

Trade for an r1

The car should be worth much more. F bod owner sweat has eaten away at the leather seats…that’s gotta be worth extra.

Thats real manly…

he’s going to be back on the 28th, so in that time maybe you should be more concerned about getting extra money together instead of crying about how your only 18 and only have $2500 to spend on a 2nd car so he should “cut you a deal” :bloated:

what does that have to do with anything? thats $1000 less than what he was asking, you act like you walked over there with $4000 and he said no.

ok this isn’t even my car and its a domestic (just messing kyle :slight_smile: ) but are you 2 seriously that stupid? stop being low balling bastards and then coming into this thread complaining about it when you get denied. cry us all a river

cmon jay its nyspeed what did anyone think was going to happen when they post a FS thread

i’m starting to lose faith in people lol

im not lowballing at all , just stating the truth … i can care less if he dont take it or that i dont have enough money… just shooting an offer and if the car is really nice i could find ways to get more money…

and isnt that harassment calling me a bastard?hmmm

Threats!!! Ban people!

How bout some under hood pics??

how about it looks just like ANY LT1 car… pretty much no matter what mods are done … under the hood always looks the same

:word: :wstupid: :x2:

This place is rediculous sometimes… and I’ve bought & sold 4 cars through this site. :lolsign: