FS/TW: 1993 Pontiac Trans AM

yes, go call the cops and tell them i’m harrassing you because i called you a bastard… i’m sure they’ll take you very seriously :lol: your posts never cease to amaze me ( and not in a good way )

If you are offering anything not within ~$500 of this price, you are LOWBALLING. If you offer 1000 or less, and he says no, then you still harp on it because it wasn’t excepted, then you are an IDIOT.

It’s pay to play kiddies. Either you have the money, or not. Stop cluttering up this or any other classified thread with nonsense offers, especially after the sellers says no more than once.

ummm STFU?

I’m not complaing. When did I seem the least bit bothered?? This site is pretty much a bunch of people saying “there interested” and nobody following through. I tossed out an offer and made it cash instead of a loan. Most people like to see cash in hand and cut the price down because of it. He can take it or not… it’s a place to start talking though. You should really calm down and not worry so much.

I made 2 posts… 1 to offer and another to say that my offer was cash.

This site is just a state wide version of UBRF… false offers, all talk, and plenty of male drama.

Seller knows I am showing interest… if he wants to try and work something out and ask for more then he should contact me… No big deal really… People just need to relax, thats all.

$4000 Check from Bank>>>$3000 Cash in Hand…i’ll spend the $3 in gas to go and cash the check…lol!!!

nevermind, its really no use with some of you…

not meant towards you jtalon, u posted thte same time i did

LOL…I :heart: u all :slight_smile:

times 2

id like to see a site that doesnt have these problems…:gotme:

well if we didn’t have a bunch of dummies, this site would be perfect :wink:

Can’t argue that one at all. Well since some people here seem to be very good friends with the seller… do me a favor and have him contact me when he gets back so I can talk to him and work something out.

Thanks

I am right here so you can feel free to address me via PM if you were THAT interested. As some of you may have read BDR was 99% sure he had it locked up for me…so he did the right thing…PMd me.

My fault… I remeber a few people including YOURSELF saying you wont be in town until the 28th… I want to see the car and have you there before I give my word on buying it. I’d rather talk to the owner of a car in person and get answers instead of assuming and going by word of mouth from other people.

If it isn’t sold to someone else when you return then give me a call so I can come out and look. My # has been pm’d to you.

Seriously. I would love to see some more interior pics and some under hood pics. Thank you very much for your time.
Peter R. Smith

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

congrats