FS/TW 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs

ill take over the payments if you leave it in your name and ill give you my prelude.

my wife loves your car and would be willing to take over payments!!!

its perfect bc its a auto!!

pm me your number please

So wait…Youd give me the lude and take over the payments? No cash involved?

you’d be an idiot to let your car go with someone making the payments in your name. my $.02

Where you in cranberry today? If so I saw this car, clean piece.

i would have to get the car transferred into my name. it would keep me and you safe. who is it financed through

yea , who is it financed through

Thanks!

And RoxyChick check PM

Still for sale…

posssibly not for sale, waiting for jper to find out some info…

hopefully it will be in my garage soon

That would be nice, Sorry for not calling you last night…Will be in touch sometime today! :thumbsup:

Hopefully SOLD

Bumpity Bump Bump…Still here…Waitin on a sale, but not sure whats goin on lately? 6500 bones takes it…

Come on…Someone has got to want this! I need it gone so I can get my new car

find out anything on the take over payments?

YEah, take out a loan for 6500 bones and pay me for my car, then pay your payments…easiest way

NICE CAR FOR THE CASH…JPER IS A GOOD GUY AND ITS A HELL OF A NICE CAR. LETS GO GUYS HELP HIM WITH THE SALE.

Thanks man, I kinda have a buyer, but if a backup came along incase it fell through that would be good…Sucks tho, the jetta I was planning on gettin is gettin traded in tomorrow by the owner for a Audi TT…Unless I come up with the money

BUMP anyone else interested?

Bizump…The person who was buying my car “lilgreenb18” is banned now and isnt returning my calls so I gues this thing is back to having no interest? Someones gotta want this for a nice summer ride.