Interior –
7" Indash touch screen DVD player
Clean interior no rips MINT
Never smoked in
Exterior –
Really clean minus dent/scratch on the rear passanger door
Rock Blocker 15% Black Head Light Tint
Rock Blocker 15% Yellow Fog Light Tint

The car overall is great. It sounds real good and is a fun car to drive. Runs AWESOME in the snow! Ive had it since June of 07 drove it over the summer until now and Im just looking for something new. I still owe some on the car so I cant really do trades…Only real flaws are exterior scratches…They buff out nicely when waxed and are hardly noticable. Come feb/march/whenever someone offers me the right price I am going to let it go…Alternator/Battery replaced 3 days ago…Only prob is its throwing a check engine and when the code was ran at the garage the guy told me it had somethin to do with a sensor and it was somethin to do with emmissions so its nothing big and its nothin thats holdin the car back…

PM for cell # to contact me or just PM me
Thanks!

i was loving it until i saw it was an auto

Yeah, Thats the only down fall about this car

ball park?

Somewhere around 5…

Xmas eve bump

Xmas Day bump. Merry Xmas

part out yellow fogs?

and you dont need to bump the thread every 9 hours.

9:49 jackass get it right:asshole

I was just counting down the hours until you seen this thread to say somethin smart…I cant wait to get a new car to see what you have to say about that one lol

that front end is sexy

Good look man, Thanks! Did you ever sel your car? Now that thing was sexy

me too!!!:steelers:

Haha Merry Xmas

Take over payments?

thats a good deal. if it were 2 door, i would have bought it. let em spread the word, someone will pick it up to rally cross/daily drive it.

Thanks bro, Good look

Have you tried RS25.com? For a price in the 5’s that car will go quick. In fact had it been around a few months ago I would have bought it in a second.

Yeah man, I used to be a member on there til I stopped posting and got banned for what reason I do not konw…Just never rejoined…Owe 6700 on the car…Take over payments of 178 a month…Still has a 20month FULL warentee on it…SOMEONE interested?

BUMP…6500 Takes it…Thats what I owe on my load…