FS: verizon i730 PDA phone

Time for me to upgrade phones…

Selling my pda with windows mobile 5 freshly loaded on it. They phone had no problems what so ever and I have always used a screen protector on it.

specs
http://www.joetech.com/images_for_posts/samsung_sch_i730.jpg

Comes with-
Box, cds and manuals
Home base usb hub, and wall charger
Belt clip and leather belt holster
512mb sd card and 2gig sd cards (theses were about 50 bucks for both alone)
normal battery and extended life battery
brand new unopened spare stylist
Head phones

I have used the phone for about 8 months and never have had one problem with it at all, I would give the condition 8 out of 10 and the wireless internet really is fairly quick.

You can even use this phone to plug into your cd player in your car like a ipod because it plays music in window media player. I have the adapter piece for this that I bought at radio shack that I will also include with the sale.

I am in Oswego for school right now but If someone is really interested I will make the drive back to sell it…Im going to be picking up the new MotorolaQ that just came out.

Asking $130 firm…This is about how much the phone goes for on ebay WITHOUT any of the extras that I am including with the sale.

hmm, kind of interested. let me do some research.

this connects to wireless networks?

EDIT - i see that it does. let me check my finances. i won’t be able to do anything until after the weekend.

Bump for a great smart phone.

I bought mine for $350 last year, and haven’t looked back since. A little on the big side, but just like having a wi-fi computer with you at all times!

touchscreen?

yes it is touchscreen

$80?

nice phone… wish I saw this before getting the iphone. verizon > at&t

What is the cheapest phone package (w/internet) you can get for this phone?

is it in good condition? good quality phone? i had a treo n it was shit

I’ve got one in my pocket. I love it. Fastest processor ever in a cell phone. At least I think that’s still valid. 524MHz. I’ve had it for about 3 months. The only problem I’ve had is that 2 days ago it started telling me that I have a voicemail message when I don’t. :gotme: Might be a service issue not a phone.

Good phone. Fast processor. SD expansion slot. 128mb onboard. WiFi, bluetooth, infrared. It comes with universal remote software, which is fun in bars if you don’t like what’s on TV. I’m pretty sure it’s 3G.

I have my data blocked through Verizon so I just pay a typical voice plan. I just can’t browse the internet or get emails without a local wifi network. No biggy.

So yeah, good phone. Should be sold by now. :tup:

about how much for a plan with all internet and phone service off hand?

Without going to verizonwireless.com since you seem to want to avoid it, I’ll say about $70 bucks for unlimited internet and some minutes of voice.

did you ever end up selling this??if not send me a pm i need a phone asap.

[quote=“Fry,post:12,topic:35311"”]

Without going to verizonwireless.com since you seem to want to avoid it, I’ll say about $70 bucks for unlimited internet and some minutes of voice.

[/quote]

fry, since when are you someone who randomly makes up numbers?

cheapest is $80 for 450 minutes and unlimited data. does not include texting.

lol I figured since he wanted to be spoon fed info without just going to the damn website, I’d spoon feed him info without just going to the damn website. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d be surprised how often I randomly make up numbers. It’s at least 37% of the time.

The phone is still forsale…I totally forgot I had it posted on this site.

im interested, ill let yo know after im done at canada

still got this i want it?