-all mounting brackets
-UPR power pipe
-oil line
-bypass valve
-all parts except fuel system
-msd retard box
-Crank Pully
-Tensioner pully

This unit is currently on my 306 sbf it put down 430HP and 390tq through my AOD. It has a 2.95 pully which was making 10psi. Unit is in great working condition, looking to go in a different derection.

Looking to get $1500.
Thanks Chuck

Ok so i suck and can’t figure out how to post pictures…I know its supposed to be easy, just haven’t done it before…

Check out http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2293670/3 i have a few pics on here.

go to www.photobucket.com upload them on there then just post the links

son of a bitch…

can you include a detailed list please

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/2293000-2293999/2293670_27_full.jpg

Beautiful fox you have btw.

How many miles on the setup?
Bought new or used… etc…

This set up moves seen it in person many times real good guy

ps i see your moving up turbo now??

This is still on my car…that pic was from today…i will be pulling this off wed…so a detailed list i really don’t have…but everything except the fuel stuff will be included…so you will need a tap in the oil pan and fuel mods…everything else should be included…will have an acurate list asap…

I bought this setup on the car three years ago out of florida…the car was built 4 months before i purchased it and the kit was purchased then…my guess is that there is about 7k on the blower…only driven as a second car around here during the summer to cruise in and have been to the track with it…so not alot of use…

If you would like to see kit in person it’s at my work at Basil Ford… call me to check it out if you would like… or hear and see it on the car before i pull it…

Chuck 870-8572

what injectors/maf/ecu did you run unless you ran an FMU that I don’t see?

i have 36lb injectors, diablo chip and maf… Sorry i just decided sat night to do this right before summer hits so didn’t have it planned out too well… would consider selling those for addition cost as they most likely will be upgraded…but need to take a look at what i need and can sell…

did you have a custom tune? what size maf?

how much additional for injectors and maf

Yes the tune was a custom tune originally on the car when bought…all the work was done at a speed shop in florida…would have to double check maf…can’t think off hand will look at work tomar…

let me get back to you tomar on the injectors and maf as far as prices…

Pro-m MAF 80mm calibrated for 36lb injectors both…for $300

Snow performance water/meth injection also can get rid of…used one season $200

will get stuff pulled off tomar and take pictures…

Free Bump.

Clean looking Fox, you selling that too? I have seen that Explorer around before too. Interesting, but I like it a lot :slight_smile:

ha no keeping the fox…explorer will be for sale soon…got all my parts pulled today however didn’t have the camera to get al the pics…will have pics up tomar…

also the supercharger is in good condition no play and it has a 8 rib setup on it for better grip, and a billet tensioner i just put on and never used, the vortech tensioner system sucks. ton of brackets came off they all need a good cleaning but all these parts are going to make some power on someone elses fox!!

yo, if you want ill bring my digi to work tommorow, ill take pics and post em for you, also if you can get josh to let me go for a lil ill clean up the parts good for ya, just let me know

This item is on ebay if anyone is interested.

listing number 170204328965

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D170204328965%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=170204328965

Do I see custom built turbo 331 stroker in your future?

:snky: maybe?

RUH ROH!!!

bump for a good guy and badass setup

I really only need your head unit