FS: Vortech S-Trim supercharger, AFM PMS piggyback ECU, lots of Stang parts!

I am staying NA for this summer and can just get another one next year so I want to sell my sc. LOW mile, not raced, not abused Vortech S-Trim V-1 with the everything needed to install except for 2 new couplers for the discharge! This comes with a UPR plastic powerpipe and UPR 3.5" filter new in the box(not pictured). The 8 rib idler is new as well, still in plastic as I had an A-Trim with 8k miles and upgraded to the S-Trim head unit so went to the 8 rib belt setup. Stock 3.33" SC pulley and 6.87 lower pulley. These are AWESOME SC’s and make great RELIABLE power. This actual head unit was on a friends car and make over 530rwhp with a minor combo of h/c/i on stock bottom end and the STOCK SC pulleys!!! :bowdown I have it on ebay as well.

$1750 b/o

I am selling a older Anderson Ford PMS piggyback ECU as well, it’s a version 2. I have the optional 3 bar MAP and new harness as well. These work awesome and you can tune REAL TIME while driving, view RPM, sesnor data, and clear codes!!! I hate to sell it, but don’t really need it right now.

$425 b/o

Russell stainless braided lines, front for 87-93 Mustang. I have a complete Maximum Motorsports setup now so I don’t need these…mint shape

$60 b/o

I have ALOT more parts, will post more when I get a chance. :slight_smile:

fiveliterdave@gmail.com

bump for a good system at a good price

what years does the supercharger kit fit ???

86-93, you can get away without MAF but it is alot harder to tune. Of course, with the PMS it’s pretty easy to get it going. I had a matched PMAS 95 meter and 50lb injectors but sold them already. I will work a better deal with the combo…

MAF is alot better than the old speed density setup. Jay buy it and get that nasty fox :giggedy

k thanks . i was in search for a stang for awhile adam but just didnt find one that fit what i wanted to many un finished cars that needed body work and engine work, wanted to find one with a solid chassis and just do some motor work but decided to stick with the neon world. got my box of parts the other day :banana. the guy at work with the red stang you met awhile back has been looking to supercharge his car so i figured id keep my eyes open for him.

The Vortec is very tempting but I dont have the cash now.

The computer says Crane Cams on it so I dont think its a PMS.

i wish i had a mustang to put these parts on, good luck with the sale

It was originally an Interceptor II wthen upgraded to a PMS version 2.

EFI Systems makes the PMS. They created there piggyback system in 1989 and Crane wanted it. So Crane sold the original Interceptor, then the Interceptor II. They worked great, but at the time not many people were into it and it was not a huge success. Ron Anderson from Anderson Ford Motorsport then took over after Crane ditched it and has been very successful to say the least. This is the short story version…

So the main unit has the looks of the Interceptor II but is technically a PMS version II.

The Crane used alot larger controller/display too…here is the original one…

Wish it was for a 4.6! I would have to think very hard…

free bump for you

this guys needs a new house…bump for today