FS: White FC turbo, running and cheap!

Hey guys, i’m thinking about getting rid of my FC, it’s a 1988 model year, white on black.

Issues:
The factory leathers were all torn beyond repair, so i replaced the seats with regular ghey cloth TII seats.
This is a 20 year old car so it’s not in mint condition, however i believe the engine was replaced recently, as it boosts fine, idles fine, drives fine, ect ect. Must see!

I want to get rid of this( School soon, might move onto S13’s this spring), so it’s priced to move… it’s a great project to restore or to just drive after some minor work. Great for those that want to get into tuning and don’t have a lot of money to spend or don’t want a slow car to start with.

pic:http://pictrace.com/i/10aepic.jpg

Asking $2800, car is located in Brampton. call 905 781 3949 for details.

Thanks!

you should post the mileage, the bads, the goods.

there is almost no information about this car.

rust? what engine was replaced?

Great price, but we need more info. Do you live off of Kennedy Rd beside Centenial Mall? I think Ive seen the car there.

Nice looking FC…for itz age…but yah more info would be great…for sure if you can list all the bads for us that would be good…soo we can make a judement before going to brampton to see it…now is the price neg??

Mileage = 2xx,xxx kms ( don’t recall offhand)

The bad = Rust mainly, i ground down most of the exterior stuff, it doesnt look half bad for a 20 year old car, some interior trim could use some replacing (junkyard runs probably), grey cloth seats (leathers were ruined by age)

The good = Recent motor swap ( i didnt do it), starts everytime, no hot start issues, boosts perfectly.

Price drop to 2200 obo, someone left a deposit but didnt show when he was supposed to (contact me dude!)

gimmie a call 905 781 3949.

Do you have more pics of the rust areas? and the interior? how many k’s on the swap? what would it need for saftey/e-test? Could you send the pics to goodbyebluesky@gmail.com

is the car still for sale? if so, please send more pictures to akatyrone@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Tyrone

How about you take the initiative and call him instead?

call 905 781 3949 for details.

people are so fucking lazy these days.

He did the same thing on the 92 Black Coupe FS thread… Copy & Paste.

Want a trade for a saturn?

wanna trade for an s13?

Hahahah

Your both hopeless! :lol:

Yeah especially since this is sold!