FS: Work Emotion CR Kai Rims, BRAND NEW, 4 and 5 Bolt

Hey guys what’s up.

Phil and I were wondering if anyone here would be interested in a set of these rims? They can be included in our next shippment being put together starting Tuesday July 19, 2005.

Here are the sizes available,

Staggered Sets:

17×8.0JJ +25 offset 5H-114.3
17×9.0JJ +28 offset 5H-114.3

17×8.0JJ +32 offset 5H-114.3
17×9.0JJ +38 offset 5H-114.3

17×9.0JJ +44 offset 5H-114.3

The price for them is $1600.00 NO TAX and the price includes shipping to the store for pick up. Also there is NO mix/matching sizes, sorry. A deposit of $800.00 is needed and the balance to be paid when the rims arrive. You will have 10 days from the time they arrive to pick them up.

Regular Set:

The price for these is $1450.00 NO TAX and price includes shipping to the store. A $725.00 deposit is needed and the same applys to these rims as mentioned above for the staggered sets.

There is also a set available for you 4 bolt guys but ONLY in a 17" staggered.

Staggered Set:

17x7 +32 offset Front 4H-114.3
17x8 +32 offset Rear 4H-114.3

The price is $1480.00 NO TAX. A deposit of $740.00 is needed. Again, the rest is the same as above but, there is a LIMITED number of these sets so if your interested, please act fast!

The color’s available are White, Gunmetal and Bronze.

Now for a pick,

http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/index/emt-k1p-2/view5.jpg

Again, these rims are 100% BRAND NEW!!!

So just let me know here, by PM or email Phil at the store at info@jdmplace.com if your interested.

Take care.

Easy 8)

Holy fuck those rims are hot hot hot
please someone buy them so i can admire them up close

Just curious, is white the only option?

Thanks.

Theo

:lol: , sorry bout that Theo.

I’ve edited the post and included the colors.

Also can get these in 4 bolt too! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: The size is included in the original post.

Let me know guys.

Wow those are nice. You can put me down for being interested, its either these or Falken Hanabi. BTW here they are in Bronze (so sexy):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/Jcamel/hopup1_1854_85728028.gif

Dayam, so weaksauce for the 4-bolt…

so hawt, but me likes rims with lips still. Thats a good deal though considering size and offset for BRAND NEW wheels. I’d consider them but would have to sell mine first. Anyone wanna make an offer :stuck_out_tongue:

The pics that people have posted are not the fitments that you’ll recieve with these wheels.

Can’t you get the lower offsets?

18×9.5JJ +20 5x114.3
17×9.0JJ +17 5x114.3

I know they come in those sizes. Can you get the +20s or +17s.

id take some 17 x 9 +17’s all around

When is the latest I can let you know by because I need to know if I can come up with the money first.

How about these rims: http://www.bee-r.com/main/parts/wheel/ ?

Also, could you get a 17/18 stagger set?

Hey everyone.

Well yes we can get lower offset’s but the price is going to be higher. There’s no way to get the ones you want for this price. The higher the offset, the higher the price. Remember these are brand new!

The ones posted are what we felt would be in the budget of people here and are the lowest possible offset for that price.

Now if you want a price on a lower offset contact Phil at the store by phone or email. The info is in my sig.

These rims are still availble and can be included in our next shippment.

So just let me know.

Easy 8)

Bump! :smiley:

If anyone wants a set of these, I need to know by Sunday August 21, 2005.

So let me know here or by PM.

Take care.

Easy 8)

any chance you can get those in gold for s13 4bolt ??? really interested

Hey Luis.

No I’m sorry man but Work only made them bronze. They’d still look very hot on a white car man. Very JDM :wink:

any pics of them in bronze just so i can get an idea ??

http://www.work-wheels.co.jp/wheels/index/emt-k1p-2/spec_photo_1.jpg

Off hand no I don’t but trust me, bronze rims on a white car = VERY SICK!! :smiley: . If I do come across a pic I will post it up.

You will NOT be dissapointed in how they look and how they fit.

Just let me know man.

I’ve Powder Coated a few sets of these Works Wheels and they are AWESOME!!! so light, the kinda rims I like working with