FS: XBox 360 Elite

Mint condition, never had any issues. I save most of the games inplau frequently to the hard drive which is included, so the disk drive is perfectly fine. Comes w/ carbon fiber looking faceplate and the power supply. I only use HDMI, so if I can find the video/audio cables somewhere in the house I’ll include them.

Only reason I’m selling is to get one of the new 360’s as they don’t require assorted to run HD and aftermarket headphones and mics.

I really dunno what these are going for, so make an offer and we can go from there. No trades, cash only.

they have a lot of black friday and other deals with the new xbox and the kinect equipment

I bought saytons 360 elite with a few games for like $140, just to give you a ballpark figure to work off

Definetly interested. My buddies xbox just broke so I can scoop it when convenient for you. 100 cash.

I sold my premier 20 gb for 125 when I switched to the newer xbox

I’d be looking for $150 with the hard drive and power supply.

Games? Controllers?

No games, no controllers.

Right now GameStop has the 360 Elite w/ two controllers and Splinter Cell or Final Fantasy for $350. From the sounds of that, $150 for the console, hard drive, and power supply sounds more than fair.

Oh deff. Interested, ill be in touch within a few days to let you know

sold mine for like $220 I think over the summer.

glad I got rid of it when I did, shit.

Will throw in a controller and component cables for $30 more!

Bump!

This console is not modded, banned, or anything like that. Great condition with a legit plastic carbon fiber look faceplate.

No RRoD issues with it, as it’s a Jasper unit.

Plastic CF?

No thanks.

If it were real CF I’d buy it.

I meant it’s a real carbon fiber piece with the cost, quality, and chemical properties of plastic.

$40 AND A BJ!

^+ ZJ