FS:Xbox 360 + Games + a little more

i’ll buy for 400… and take the 25 finders fee for a total of 375 net. :slight_smile:

no offense dude, but resale has dropped like a mofo on these with the expected release of WII and PS3, even if its “only been played a few hours”

same offer i made to orangeSSwahwah and i made above, b/c its “fair and concurrent to what any store will offer you and what you will receive for it on eBay”

ps3… isnt even going to work.

and wii - although fun… will lack the raw power and graphics and adult entertainment that 360 offers.

thats not the point at all, we all know they won’t work

competition drives down prices, no matter how bad the competition is

i just need 500 dollars… im thinking about buying scarface the game… i played it in the store… man… its hilarious… but i think 500 is plenty fair…like i said the extra HDD is 100 dollars… plus madden and nhl both 07 have high resale value.

this is a damn good price… i manage retail and think this is a steal… free bump for you

thanks like i said just 525 with the 25 dollar finder fee… i need it gone… before i buy scarface… cause then im jackin the price up a little more for each new game i buy…

they didnt come out with scarface for the 360… and thats prob not a good idea… it’s not that good of a game

i just want to point out that this is counter-productive to what you wish to accomplish

ahaha i know… but dude i buy new games all the time… you do get sick of playing the same 7 games ya know…

but still bump…

no one wants 25 dollars?

k sold! wow… didn’t take long thanks again guys for the interest

k not sold… deal fell thru… still open… bump for 500 dollars even…

k im gonna start parting this damn thing out since no is interested… so here is how this works

xBox 360 itself the exact premium package you get in the store will sell this for 375 that means no extra hdd no extra wireless controller you get 1 wireless thats it. 1 hdd thats it no games but all the original stuff that came in box.

Madden 07 = 40 dollars
NHL 07 = 40 dollars
N3 Ninety Nine Nights = 25
HAlo 2 = 25
aggro inline who cares i will give it to you with the purchase of a game so buy one get one there…
soul calibur 2 10 bucks
tiger woods pga tour 06 = 15 dollars
halo 2 strat guide 5 dollars
oblivion strat guide 10 dollars
N3 strat guide 5 dollars
1 wireless controller 25 dollars
extra HDD 65 dollars

so thats the prices for parting it out…

or 500 if you want the whole thing… your choice…

Honestly, you really might want to consider Ebay, its a hassle but you can set the reserve and get what you want. You gotta understand this is the “Lowball Forum”, and once you put a price out there people automatically want it cheaper.

thats why i set it for parting it out… cause its apparent im not gonna get the 500 but parting it out if i sell everything i get more… but either way… ebays fee sucks even if you don’t sell it… they suck… plus im not an ebay person really… i hate getting charged for it if i don’t end up gettingit sold.

plus im open to offers… i just need it outta here id rather get rid of it locally then pay for shipping…

sold thus far to greenbull…

sold to me

greenbull = fag

im coming over to play :slight_smile:

DO it I still have as a friend on Xbox Live!

i have another one that i will sell right now for 350 on the spot… its a premium xbox 360 bundle pack with a remote for it too…

its my last one… 350 cash takes it…