FS:Xbox 360 + Games + a little more

whats all included with the premium bundle?

a wirless controller the system it self an HDD a remote… this one came with a remote…i dunnno why… the wires you need to hook it up… um… ethernet cable for live… all the stuff the core doesn’t come with… so like i said 350 takes it… i have no games for it or anything just the system it self…

this page should help you get a better idea of what comes with it

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/xbox360/xbox360customize.htm

hrm, lemme think about this…

how “used” is it

A better question would be, when was it manufactured?

Early adopters always get shit on.

its the second release of them… so its not one thats gonna burn out… i has been used 2 times to make sure it worked and that i wouldn’t have to return it… feel free to try it out if you wish… i can make house calls with it lol… no games tho… so if someone wants to lend you madden… then sweet.

bump for 325!!! lowest this is going considering the core brand new is 299… this is premium… last chance is by the end of today tonight or its getting ebayed… i guess

it would be a good deal, but many people just don’t need the other stuff, at least not right now…

yeah i figure right now isn’t the best time so i will let it sit here for another week… before i ebay it.

k still bump for 325

pmed for the 360

pm sent back… id like to get rid of this tonight if possible i leave for texas for a long weekend…

TTT someone wants this!!??

still available? what do u have, just the core system + 1 controller, or + games, or what?

i have the premium system still with a remote… and yeah no games but still have it still looking for 325 and still looking to get rid of it.

bump for pre orders on halo 3!!! 325!!! come on thats super reasonalbe for a slightly used 360 premium bundle!

hey, ill come pick this up tomrrow if it is still for sale. Where are you located?

sold to me! Thanks.

I’d probably give you $300 tonight.

fuck