• Photos, video and music

• Wireless receiver
• HD-capable
• Headset

Brand New Never Used won in the pepsi/ mountain dew contest
need the money for college books.

asking $350 Firm

someone buy this

the money wont go to college books, you and i both know this. youll be throwing it at the fox.

no for real i really need the money for book because im not takin it out of the fox money fund haha.

willing to part with the wireless?

still for sale this box has never been opened so im not sepertating it some one buy this.

lol its 399 brand new and u want 350 frim

not to hurt your sale but circut city has them for 350 and a free wireless controler and free game

[quote=“baseball24,post:8,topic:34516"”]

not to hurt your sale but circut city has them for 350 and a free wireless controler and free game

[/quote]

+1. And if something goes wrong with it in the first 30 or 90 days (what ever the story policy is) you can just exchange it in the store. My 360 had a shorted optical out port right out of the box, so exchanging in store was a huge plus.

i believe you can take it back to the store so the price is still 350 but best offer so somewhere around there

starting bidding @ 275

sell to mcell

[quote=“sureshot!,post:12,topic:34516"”]

sell to mcell

[/quote]

I offer 299 cash tonight.

^i want 350 you say 299 lets me half way 325 and its a deal

[/quote]

i offer 250 cash

[/quote]

how long does this sale go til? this might be the spark i have been waiting for to buy one…

[quote=“SpeedRacer89,post:14,topic:34516"”]

^i want 350 you say 299 lets me half way 325 and its a deal

[/quote]

I will slowly increase my offer. $300 :tup:

[/quote]

it only a free game i checked into it.

[quote=“SpeedRacer89,post:18,topic:34516"”]

it only a free game i checked into it.

[/quote]

yea but for labor day it also included a controller…i kno labor day is over with but it is becoming holiday season, there is going to be tons of deals…i still offer 250~

Sent PM.