xbox 360

I have a xbox 360 like new, just about 3 months old, played occassionally.
It comes with 2 wireless controllers, 1 wired one. a 50-75 ft ethernet cable. Halo 1-3, some south part episodes are downloaded to the hd, along with some olds school arcade games. Also include 20gb hd, Fight night round 3, Gears of War. Need for speed most wanted, a head set original box and papers…

Looking for something close to 400, obo…

Let me know if you have any offers, may trade just let me know what you have. Will be putting on ebay soon as well. So first come first serve.

thank you

give u chrome 18 diablo rims and cash

400 is steep considering at bestbuy for 349.99 you get a console,a headset. 2 games, a wireless controller, and 20gig hd . For 449.99 you get the xbox 360 elite with 120gig hd, wireless black controller, black headset, and 2 games. All brand new.

Plus there is the Arcade edition for $280. It just doesn’t have the hard drive. It uses a large memory card instead and comes with a handful of arcade games.

you can go to gamestop and get a rufurbished one for 200

pm sent

thats a bit high. i got mine for 250 (used for about a month). came with 2 wireless controllers cod2&3 headset and internet cable

Come on people its just an asking price, i said obo as well. Anyways offer away…

thank you

i’ll give you a ps2 with 2 controllers and a dell laptop for the 360 and some money

Whats the specs on the laptop? Not really interested in the ps2 though.

I sent you an offer

you could of sent a counter offer?

Check my sig I have set of rims but you would have to add soem cash LMk thanks

u guys also have to remember that its xmas. so finding these things might not be as easy as it was earlier in the year. cant blame the guy for trying to make a couple bucks. look at all the asshats on ebay that are selling them for 700-800 bucks and people are buying them. granted there elites but still.

i paid 250 shipped for my 360 with a 20 gig HD, 2 controllers( 1 wireless and 1 regular, the Intercooler and PGR3

Im looking more into what i put into. $400 brand new pro system. $60 halo 3
New wireless controller is about 40-60$, Fight Night 3 60$ wired controller was like 20$ and then the other 2 halos plus gears of war and nfs most wanted. And it has a season or more of south park… that at best buy is alone 40 -60$ Thats over $600 put into it. Id like to get a lil bit of cash back.

how much for just the x box… i can get one at game stop for like 250…
lemme no im interested n e lower offers… need one for xmas… xbox 360 present ftw

the ftw after every post is getting old…

oh well…

$ 190 for the pro system. you can keep the other bs

Wait until it breaks, and I’ll give you fitty bones for it.