FS: XBOX 360 Premium

I currently have access to 4 of them. They are going 1400+ on ebay. Get em local with no worries

1500 OBO Each

Thanks

HAHAHHHAHHAAHHAHH

sorry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHa

thats totally awesome,l i should have bought a truckload :frowning:

rofl - This thread’ll be huge.

What all does the premium package include?

lolololol…silly kyle

good luck with the sale…LOL

Check ebay if you dont believe the price hike.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-XBOX-360-Console-Premium-Bundle-L-K-NR_W0QQitemZ8235391098QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I didnt wait 10 hrs out in the rain to not make some $. Supply and Demand…it will sell for whatever someone is willing to pay for it, just because thats not you doesnt mean it wont go for that $. I just know there were 20+ people in line behind us that didnt get one. :slight_smile:

wow…I’ll wait

americans are fucked.

i know the price…look at my post in the xbox thread…

one jsut sold on ebay for $1626 without shipping

Business 101

Those who take the risk reap the rewards

i am going to sell a fake one on ebay. it is going to be sweet.

x^321984390758239579243vafov4908trq7n2908vntq428t9v7q03 4

/nick

???

because theyre selling for that doesnt mean theyre worth that

it only means that fucking nerds have no idea what to spend their money on because theyre fucking nerds living in their moms basement.

lol, someone left 4 of these in the back seat of an unlocked car at timmy hoes today… this is what the guy that went to pick up coffee told me. i wish i would have gone for coffee today.

i am tempted to lock this thread on the principal that you are making 1k off this and not a fucking sponcer.
:tup: to ripping off the forum

this thread is hilarious, subscribing. G/L

:lockd: no lock, delete. :wave: lol

hhahahahahah yeah ok, good luck with that!!!

Take it down if you want, but I am offering them up. Going on Ebay now. Its a private sale between private seller and individual. I have 4 of them from 4 different people all offering them up for sale on one post instead of making many. I think your definition of ripping off is subject. If someone is willing to pay that, why not profit from it, its the same if I buy a car for 100 and sell it for 1000 on here, should I advertise then? If so post it in the guidelines

good luck with that… xbox 360 and 5 games for 730…

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2160402&cp=&kw=xbox+360&kwCatId=2032062&parentPage=search

if you want one come see me in hamburg :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

^^^

HAHAHHAHA fucking pwned

p
w
n
three
d

haha, apparently, you did.