FS: Xbox 360

ok i have a 360 for sale with the 20gig HD without HDMI. the unit runs pretty silent and without issues like RRoD, i do use the intercooler EX, thats the newer one that goes right into the power opening. The best part is the 360 was flashed is 1.5 so you can play backup games. now for the games i have, Fable 2, Gears of War 2, Golden Axe, Halo 3, Mortal Combat VS DC Universe, COD world at war, BattleFeild bad company, Fallout 3, and i extra blank DVD+R DL (all the games are backups that work perfect both online and off). also comes with your one white wireless controler with a play and charge cable(just the cable no battery pack) a white keypad for typing, and the white headset. im looking for $260 best offer. im not in a real hurry to sell bc its nice having a xbox in both the livingroom and bedroom.

Great seller! Definitly reccomend! Price seems a bit low? lol Seems like a great deal! Anyways, GLWS

yea it is, i only bought yours for the HDMI lol. i do have it on CL for $320, the 260 is NYspeed deal.

craigslist will sell fast man! hopefully a nyspeed member saves money by buying this nyspeed bargain lol

wow 36 views and not one offer? just for the record this is NOT BANNED FROM LIVE

if you’re looking for offers, 225?

ok so i have a offer of $230. anyone wann beat it or this thing will be gone in a few days