fs: zenki s14 parts and sr ... another s14 part out

another zenki s14 part out or selling whole for $7000 firm still driveable but and rolling but not worth fixing for road use. if your intrested in the car contact me and will tell you more detail but leaning to parting it out since im still going to keep parts

redtop sr engine dont know the exact milage but has approx 80k on it. still runs very strong and changed with amsoil oil every 3000km. has exedy step one clutch still grips very hard. - $2300 w/o fmic , w/ fmic blitz bov and fpr $2700

f+r 5 lug conversion - $600

f+r black leather seats (driver seat is kinda worn from dialy use like most s14) - $800

complete black interior w/ dash air bags still intact - $500

lower spring and stock shocks (spring are red not sure what brand) - $200

vlsd - $250

mint pass side fender - $150

crystal clear head lights - $250

5spd parts swap already sold.

any other s14 parts you need let me know i will most likely have them

i mite sell these items also

3" megan racing downpipe, test pipe, cat back $550

front z32 brakes painted red w/ brembo crossdrilled, brand new pbr pads (hasn’t been installed) stainless steel brake lines SOLD

apexi ws coilovers w/tien camber plates $700 or w/o tien camber plates $600

brand new complete nismo 270r body kit w/ turn signals $900

bronze le rims w/ a pair of dunlop fm901 and a pair of sp 5000 SOLD

jdm black s14 front bumper w/ amber turn signals - $300

i have lots more stuff just thats all i can think of that people might be intrested in. i will add more to the list and offers are welcome but lowballers will be ignored.

will except trades also. i’m looking for a 2way lsd and beefier sway bars for a s14

if you have any questions you can email me @ jon_john_9017@hotmail.com or pm me but i prefer email since my pm got full fast parting out the other s14.

thanks,
jon

parting out this car

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/blu2fourty/Picture279a.jpg

Rear black leather seat and passenger window power window switch cover… dibs! pm sent.

what did you do?! :shock:

your car was fine like a week ago.

pm’d

do u have the front bumper and lip?

do you have the passenger side foglight by any chance?

I need Radio Trim, let me know if you have and how much. Thanks!

i need the drivers side interoir mirror cover ? and the glove box…

pm me a price please