ft: '03 mitsubishi evo VIII

matty!!! i got someone that wants to buy it. cash in hand. pm me your details so we can talk.

for those wondering, heres the price breakdown of importing an evo and why im asking as much as i am

cost of car in usd.
exhcange into cdn dollar ammount

a/c tax ($100)
6% duty
imporation fee ($300)
manufacturer clearance letter ($350)
taxes of 13%
canadian federalization $300
safety and e-test
recalls (if u.s. owner hasnt done them and charges you for the time spent on this)
transportation of the car if you cannot find one within distance to you/ costs to get it to the border

then theres about a 2-6 week waiting period between importing and before its on the road depending on how fast you process yoru paperwork and get things done

i bought my evo back when money was at par. to import this same car now, it would cost a hair under $22,000

salvage evo’s generally sell for $10000 - $12000 usd on evolutionm.net, as such you could import a salvage titled evo for the same ammount im asking for mine which is clean titled and maintained.

there is a small hand few that are already in canada, but people are inflating prices big time. theres a silver one for sale out west with almost same milage as mine and 1 or 2 more basic mods and seller wants $29,000

just a breakdown of those wondering or considering importing.

i must have missed it but what is the asking price?

hey interested in a 87 supra with gt35r dbb garatt turbo, full 3"exhaust greddy muffler, full stance gr+ coilovers, 17" rays sebrings rims and lots more dyno @361rwhp

thanks for the offer, but ill have to pass

its just not something that interest me

keep the offers coming tho

i have a 72 datsun 240z , I restore it and we trade?
maybe a longshot but worth a shot , current pics of it are in the carchat section 240z/gtr

make it look like te white one above and drop in an sr/rb and ide take it :stuck_out_tongue:

would you be interested in a 07 Honda Civic SI?

how about 2006 chevy colorado Xtreme pick up truck with low KMs

no thanks on the civic and i already have a truck, so no thanks

keep the offers coming.

If your interested, I have a turbo Dodge Shadow…Straight MOPAR baby!

It wouldn’t be an equal trade, so you’d have to give me at least $2000 cash…lol

Good luck with the sale/trade matty! This car is legit. Someone scoop this up fast!

no rush
car is stored for the next 4 months anywho and any new car would also go in storage (most likely)

if i dont get the trade or sale i want ill be piloting the evo in 09
i actually like driving it, but my priorities have just changed, thats all

already turned down a few that were good trades

got a few in the works

just so people know. i went down with a buddy of mine to check out matty’s evo and it is amazing. the thing pulls hard and he was barely boosting it. car looks so much better in person and the seats are amazing to sit in. even better than my gtr’s seats.

anything is better then your gtr alex

clearly. thats probably y theres always pics of girls with my car. cuz its so ugly. back on topic. will post pics of the evo as soon as i get them from my friends camera.

trade for my bmw plus cash on your side?

“since im graduating from university soon, ide like to scale back and put a little cash in the bank.”

can you not read?

get my trade offer?

ohok =)

thank you to all those who showed interest

although this was short lived for me, it has a great new owner

one of the castrol touring cup pro drivers is now the new owner of this evo and plans to do great things with it