ft: '03 mitsubishi evo VIII

Asking Price: $ trade
Condition: Used
Mileage:135,000 KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

throwing the idea out there for interesting trades.
ide consider kouki s14’s and maybe, maybe some s13’s if they are clean, lower km’s, and appealing.

i literally just got this car 2-3 months ago. since im graduating from university soon, ide like to scale back and put a little cash in the bank.

its not going to be practial for me to own this car in the coming year so im testing the waters now.

its lightning yellow, with some minor bolt ons and a dynaflash rom tune, boosting 20 psi. few scuffs and scratches on the body, but generally very clean. chassis is minty and interior is even mintier.

pm me with potential trade ideas.
ill send pics and more info to those who pm me since i dont want a billion posts here.

later son

trades are limited to the above. ide consider anything interesting.

its unfortunate but i feel im starting to lose interest in modifying cars. ide like something to dd that still has some sex appeal.
g35’s, z’s, zx’s, ect ect ect ect
throw idea’s by me

too bad it’s yellow… i’d consider trading my Kouki S14 w/S14SR for it otherwise.

dont you work at a place that can paint? haha

but i hear ya, yellow didnt thrill me either.

thanks for the offers guys, theres a couple im considering further.

hey man

ill offer to trade you a red 240sx LE hatch (88thous orig km)
everything is mint on it leathers, inerior ect
no rust frame is like new…
has tws wheels 17" with falken tires. plus stock wheels with new all seasons.
tein lowering kit. with injen intake. have all stock partrs. nismo strut bar.
kenwood deck

bought for 8 grand in spring

ill add 4 thousand cash

and ill even give you a cavvy winter car 4 dr if you want. has new toyo winter tires too. if you want it

i want this… lol let me know

nissan silvia?

how much would you be willing to sell it for matty? i know someone that might want to buy it off you.

So your really selling the sh-evo ehh…Your not enough man to own that car anyways.

If I had the cash you know this thread would be useless. Good luck though man, this has to go to a good home!

An Evo doesnt have sex appeal??? By far the sexiest car ever is the Evo 9!

never said it doesnt

s14 w/ quite a bit of nismo ?

more info

mods: defi boost gauge with evo steering column pod, megan cat back, straight pipe, evo VIII u.k badges, evo 7 tails, dynaflash rom tune boosting 19-20psi, halman mbc

othwerwise stock - runs great, definately a drivers car

the bad: spoiler clear coat peel (common evo problem), low hunting idel on intiial startup (tps or iac - throws no codes so could be the tune from dynaflash), cluster backlighting is dim (ever since the boost gauge install im told), and some typical knicks and scratches (nothing out of the ordinary)

pm’s replied to

I’ll trade you my jeep

dude sluts fucking love my jeep

PLUS it can tow

PLUS it is loud and rips hard

go snowboarding, chill, cruise, so so good

PM me im not kidding, its worth 15k+, bought for over 24k 2 years ago

oh its a 2004 grand cherokee 4.7HO overland

no thanks sasha

looking for a car
tnx anyways

complete with 8 lbs. of scattered dog hair embedded so deep into every crevis that it will never vaccuum out.

I got a sweet 180sx … its jdm tyte you don’t even know pm me for details mang

stop filling thread with uselessness ^^^

i’ll trade my s14 kouki for this, it pretty much stock but i got a s13 89’ too lol if u want let me know …

lots of interest but no one serious (in which im interested as well)
keep it coming