FT: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Make/Model: 93 240sx
Asking Price: Trade
Condition: Used
Mileage: 307000k
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Alright, I recently got a 240sx and it’s on the road and running now, but I’ve run into a few issues. First, the car isn’t amazing in the snow, and I have to travel quite a but between work/school/home, and eventually more than an hour each way for co-op in a few semesters. Second, I can hardly get it in and out of the yard behind my house, where I have to park.

Soo…basically I’m looking for something that’s better in the snow. It doesn’t really matter what it is, as long as I don’t hate it, and I think it’s somewhat comparable value to my car. I’ve emailed some people about civics, an accord, a talon, and some other stuff.

Mods? Nothing really, it has a K&N air filter on it, a cheap ebay muffler, and lowering springs. It comes with a summer set of rims/tires, and a set of steelies/blizzaks for the winter.

The frame rails are in decent condition, no holes that I know of (I don’t get down every week and check) and any holes in the floor were patched up. The inside of the car was coated with POR-15, so it certainly shouldn’t rust at all there ^_^. The body is in decent shape, no major dents or rust holes or anything. The previous owners did some body work on it, so it’s pretty much rust free on the body.

The car runs pretty well considering the KMs on the car. No complaints really.

The interior is in decent shape. It is Brown, so that’s not amazing, but it is all in decent shape and there isn’t big holes in the seats or anything. No CD player.

The car was recently safetied and e-tested, so it shouldn’t need anything. The brakes are good all around, and I can give you a full description of what was done on the car if you want to know.

More pictures on the way, this is just what I have sitting on my desktop at the moment:

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1347/003lj6.th.jpg

you got a PM

do you respond to your PM’s dude?

even if you’re not interested in the trade i offered, it would be nice if you could at least tell me as much so i’m not sitting here wondering.

thanks.

yeah, at least acknowledge our offers. I didn’t receive a reply to my pm either, which means he’s busy (although last activity is yesterday), he’s swamped with messages (so far 3?) or hes just not intent on parting with his 240…

pm’d

i have a 92 prelude in fairly good condition… its 5spd and amazing in the snow… e-mail me if your interested timsivad@gmail.com