/ FT: 2001 audi tt roadster w/ warr

I am selling my 01 audi tt roadster quattro, as I have a new toy lined up… This car has been nothing but good to me and I have maintained it very well. I bought it from a female dr who dinged up the rims a tad with her amazing parking skills lol . I have owned it for a lil over two years and and it has a full covered warranty good until march 2010. I have done a few light mods to bring out the potential of the car. I have put in a stage 2 clutch, lowered it all the way around, short shifter, chipped it and a full borla exhaust system. It runs great sounds better and handles amazing. No pic attatched as it looks like a stock silver tt with the black softtop. Other maintenance that was done to it includes replacing the master and slave cyclinder, timing was done at 75K ( car currently is almost at 83k), oil changed religiously, new tires two months ago,

currently having all ball joints and tie rods done as its covered under warranty so why not… the warranty is good for another 10k or until next march. All work was done by matt @ autohaus or jason at black forest.

I’m looking into picking up a early 2000’s passat w/ 4motion so I can just have one car year round as I’m trying to buy a house so I could use less vehicles.

looking to get 14,500 with the warranty and the extras I put in… also
willing to trade for something awd and cash…

and as you always have to state on the board no low ballers or tire kickers please…

ill post pics soon when I get a moment

let me know what you guys have
thanks
Fred

ran outta time this weekend but snapped something quick with my phone just so you can see it, ill post detailed ones this week though

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/jamalgq/audi.jpg

pics?

tossed up a quick phone pic

Was this the 180HP or the 225…?

it is the 225 hp high output

ttt, anyone interested at all??? will throw in a finder’s fee if anyone helps the sale

bump for a dream car i jus wish i had enough

thanks… but if you finance it , your payment really isnt bad …just throwing it out there

but thanks again