Fuck 780 is gay!!! (rant)

Temporary suspension for this shit? WTF man. So sorry I was trying to dissuade someone from buying garbage for his car and keep him from getting laughed at.

Sometimes I wonder why I post there. :roll:

That’s it I’m signing up at the next meeting, this place is way better, too bad it’s not more active

/rant

dp

780 Moderation= Teh Suck!!!

I bet if you had a Rotary that wouldnt have happened. :roll: :roll:

I like how when they do that shit they don’t post as mods but hide behind the BS 780tuners s/n. Fucking pussies.

HA HA! lol I’m behind you all the way buddy.

Stupid Ricers…

A good reason why I don’t post there unless I have to. I don’t understand how your post was so much more disrespectful than the others, but whatever. Ghey.

I try to avoid 780 for the same reason. Plus everyones car is always better than mine…

I just get a kick out of local forums, and I’ve met alot of great people on there. Too bad it’s run so shitty, and half the members are useless ricers.

I’m signing up to beyond, we’ll see how that goes.

Beyond is pretty nazi too. But at least they have a large user population of people who have half a brain. Well, at least compared to 780.

I kinda agree, that’s a weak thing to suspend you for. And yes, I am a mod on 780.

I think that they are trying to make the board as welcoming as possible for all the new people that signed up after the motorshow. Regardless, accomodating them shouldn’t be done at the sacrifice of senior members.

I don’t know why they don’t just make me a mod? I find stupid shit that breaks the rules all the time. I’d clean that place up and get rid of useless assholes and ricers. :smiley:

And I guess Beyond won’t work. I guess both my emails are “banned” from there and I can’t sign up. Fuck em.

I spend too much time on forums anyway. I need a garage so I can work on my cars anytime instead of going across town.

well beyond you shoudln’t get banned for posting that…i dunno who crapped on that guys cupcake but thats fucking ghey to get banned for!

on another note…17x9’s and 17x10 on a AWD car would fuck up the transfer case wouldn’t it?

Not if you could find tires that have the exact same diameter. :smiley:

He said it was for a Mustang, not his STi.

I think everyone should always step in and try to stop people from buying neon. I saw a 350Z in town the other day with blue neon, I just shook my head.

Haha, then you have dipshit n00bs like this guy who posts shit in Jimbo the cops section…

Originally posted by C43~AMG
and whoever donated that hummer is a retard.,… u cops are pathetic… solve the real crimes… 35% on peoples doors is a saftey thing u asshole, how easy is it to see with the fucking sun in ur face??? that’s what i thaught… anyway… and yah man 80 bs k’s on the whitemudd stilll, but ive been know to do triple that haha, but i wont anymore , i dont want super cop after me haha./… SOLVE REAL CRIMES <<<<< REAL !~!!@#!@#

And he gets no suspension??? DOUBLE U TEE EFF MATE??? He’s got like 15 posts and instead of insta-ban they just let him keep crapping up the forum with unsolicited BS tint ads like “OOOH!!! I saw a nice TT today! I’d love to tint his car and make it look good!!” Holy fuck!

Anyway I guess I’ll stop crying. A suspension is better than the ban I got 2 years ago for making a fake SRBURGI3 (notice the “I” instead of a “1” ?) account… remember that Aaron? LOL!!! Oh wait I better shut up I don’t want a ban from here too!!!

:axe:

BAHAHA.

that would be classic.

But yea 780 is full of ricers, beyond is so much better, but i only read beyond.

And Ask Leo is always a great read.

yah i stopped posting on 780 a while ago, most of the ppl are jsut total ass clowns. No one has good advice or any sort of actual smarts on cars it seems, and there are just to many fags that want to put ‘underglow’ on and STI. mand that think HID’s are LED’s…i mean comeo n

Even the “wheels” section of Nexopia is better than 780, and that’s saying something.

There are all reasons however for all of us here to post more…

The site got swarmed after the motorshow… we have to convert all the ricers that have signed up! :axe: