HA HA! Just got banned from 780!

I guess thats what happens when you get into an argument on a forum. Somebody cries. lol

do we get a link or what… i love to read these…

No they even banned my IP, I can’t even go in while not being logged in. But go to The video section then go to for the skyline/rx7 lovers. Its in there, I got into an “argument” with JDMCRX, they banned me after I told him to pull an e-brake and wrap his car around a pole. Funny how they don’t ban him for telling me to drift off a cliff.

Edit: oh wait here it is http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?threadid=39302&goto=newpost

hey, he drives a crx (no offence baker_jeff) and is a 780 fan… his insert retarded relationship member probably is mod or something… who know, not like its a lost…

Hey welcome to the club buddy! I’m still banzored. :butthead:

woot banned for life!

I am soon to be banned i think.

Originally posted by RS13
Awww Looks like someone called the internet police on this one.

Haha no offense taken.

I think you were a little rude, but he was equally rude and hence should be banned as well.

For the record I am temporarily suspended from 780 as well LOL.

hahahaha so many bannings

Oh I know I was being rude, I wanted to see what it would take to get banned from 780, and apparantly not too much!

I have theory…

If i act like a ricer and am all stupid i want to see how long it will take me to get banned… mmmm this could be fun…

now what car to rice up… hehehe… ideas?

Woot i did not get banned for what i did.

What are you talking about? That’s exactly the type of people they seem to like to have. You won’t get banned for being a stupid ricer.

I don’t think I’ve been on the 780 forums for about 2 years anyways, I’m not even banned, it’s just a gheyed forum.

Chevy Metro.

No way, s0n! That shit is way too JDM for 780.

There’s a reason I only look at the classifieds over there. :E

What are you talking about? That’s exactly the type of people they seem to like to have. You won’t get banned for being a stupid ricer.[/quote]

damn, even if i call all the smart people “stupid noobs” opps sorry … 57up1d n0085 and such?

Still it would be something funny to do … especialy since i dont really dont like them…

Thats why I did it, I only go on there like once every two months so I figured I’d “push the limits” so to say.

The gay police is priceless!! LOL

Well I guess the stupid mods didnt like this post:

:roll: :roll: :roll: