Fuck the ex?

Dude - you can’t blame other guys for your ex being a slut. If the parties are that good, go to them and life goes one. Plus, nail more chicks - especially her friends - that always helps.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:60,topic:31932"”]

Me? Graduated? Surely you gest… I am a career student.

[/quote]

yeah i guess i dont really know why i assumed that. Just curious as to what CS students do when they graduate UB. I feel like im still not qualified for any jobs lol.

edit: its tough when u see ur ex get involved with other dudes. I guarantee that in another month or two u wont give a shit at all. They come and go and most of them are sluts.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:61,topic:31932"”]

Dude - you can’t blame other guys for your ex being a slut. If the parties are that good, go to them and life goes one. Plus, nail more chicks - especially her friends - that always helps.

[/quote]

Yeah I don’t care.

As far as all the ATM comments… Please… Do you think I didn’t do that yet?

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:62,topic:31932"”]

I feel like im still not qualified for any jobs lol.

[/quote]

That feeling never really goes away. Don’t worry, you’ll learn whatever you need to know your first few weeks on the job. The degree is just to prove that you can learn and aren’t a complete fucktard.

We need proof before we believe any of these claims.

[quote=“itsJim,post:63,topic:31932"”]

Yeah I don’t care.

As far as all the ATM comments… Please… Do you think I didn’t do that yet? Same goes for ITB

[/quote]

:clap:

Run the train on itsjim’s ex meet at FormulaLS1’s moms house

w00t w00t

[quote=“itsJim,post:59,topic:31932"”]

Nah, I’m not that much of an asshole, not while I am sober/hung over anyways… I don’t normally share this shit but if you want the story…

We were at this dudes party from work and got completely annihilated… She kept going out with some dude for a smoke which was fine by my because I don’t smoke… Well anyways the dude I work with over heard her talking about how she wanted to fuck this guy… He didn’t say anything to me until I was bitching about her the one day at work and pulled me aside and told me. I asked her about and she said that she didn’t remember doing saying that but that it was possible. So I can only imagine how she acts at parties without me… Getting tested for STD’s FTW

So yeah it’s not THAT bad… It just sucks because I don’t think I can ever go to any more of his parties, and they are pretty bomb… Plus if I see that dude I will rock him.

[/quote]

bah… good man. tho, NOW what are we going to do to get through a slow friday?

can you get a Sammy HLT6189S yet?

[quote=“itsJim,post:59,topic:31932"”]

Nah, I’m not that much of an asshole,

don’t think I can ever go to any more of his parties, and they are pretty bomb… Plus if I see that dude I will rock him.

[/quote]

1. stop being a pussy, pussies only get fucked…tape it all and send it to her mom on dvd

2. go to all the parties, just be super baller about it, and screw everyone’s mom that is there

3. don’t rock him, thank him, what if u married her and had a family then found out she was a slut? THANK THAT MAN HE DID YOU A FAVOR!

[quote=“Nikuk,post:67,topic:31932"”]

bah… good man. tho, NOW what are we going to do to get through a slow friday?

can you get a Sammy HLT6189S yet?

[/quote]

I don’t work at Sears anymore. I take tech support calls for a small software development company (god, i love saying that)

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:68,topic:31932"”]

1. don’t rock him, thank him, what if u married her and had a family then found out she was a slut? THANK THAT MAN HE DID YOU A FAVOR!

[/quote]

Good call. Can I rock him and then thank him?

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:68,topic:31932"”]

1. stop being a pussy, pussies only get fucked…tape it all and send it to her mom on dvd

2. go to all the parties, just be super baller about it, and screw everyone’s mom that is there

3. don’t rock him, thank him, what if u married her and had a family then found out she was a slut? THANK THAT MAN HE DID YOU A FAVOR!

[/quote]

:clap:

and seriously, she needs to get on the train

[quote=“itsJim,post:69,topic:31932"”]

I take tech support calls for a small software development company (god, i love saying that)

[/quote]

You are Indian?

boy im glad i dont take calls anymore.

i love sitting back and barking orders

[quote=“sureshot007,post:72,topic:31932"”]

You are Indian?

[/quote]

Indian’s work in call centers… This isn’t a call center and I do a lot more than take support calls. I write documentation and do bug testing, etc… I only take about 10 calls a day at the most.

:tup:

[quote=“itsJim,post:70,topic:31932"”]

Good call. Can I rock him and then thank him?

[/quote]

well if u must u can…try going to the gym for the next month to get your anger out…plus the new lady’s will like yah a lil more

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:76,topic:31932"”]

well if u must u can…try going to the gym for the next month to get your anger out…plus the new lady’s will like yah a lil more

[/quote]

Yeah, actually I got a membership the next week. Been going to the aquatic center with my buddy everyday after work…

less wah wah wah talk, more ITB, ATM, PIX.

Yeah, I’m trying to find a halfway non-decent picture to put up here but it’s a little difficult going through these while I’m at work.

Send them to me and I’ll go through them.