Funny IM from my ex g/f

Thought this was great. lol

(12:28:37 AM) Girl: I’m coming there ans im gonna kiss you like crazy, pin you up against the wall, rip all your clothes off and throw you on the bed. Then im going to climb on top of you runmy toung up and down your ear, breathing deep, then i am going to start kissing down your neck, down your chest, across your stomach, im going to run my fingers up and down your chest while i stick it in my mouth and start
(12:28:42 AM) Girl: sucking really slowly
(12:29:37 AM) Girl: OMG that is so embarrasing…wrong box…haha ha disregard that to the fullest extent please

LOL

p.s-almost sounds like she need to be your current g/f again :slight_smile:

l o l

haha

lol

man that sucks. so what happened? or is she just fucking with you and trying to get yo uback PIMP

nudes.

that would be SO SWEET if it was Trisha.

lolz

lol Apparently it was legitimately the wrong IM window. Her current boyfriend, who is also the father of her son, was at his grandparents house taking care of his grandfather. Either way, she has told me she still has feelings for me. So maybe it wasn’t the wrong IM window, and she wanted to see my reaction then bitched out lol.

I wish. Here’s a bad FB pic of her with some random dudebro.
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs031.snc1/3215_73534834813_692479813_1547123_1312756_n.jpg

lol, not Trish. I’ve talked to her every so often though.

HAHA Oh Dear. An epic fail. Fantastic.

Negative. Not with her two fucking kids in the way lol.

LOL oh jesus ive seen my ex at a bar or two and get the random i wanna fuck you cause im still attracted to you text every soo often. Akward but cool . She prob meant it to you to see the reaction and :tup: for actually posting pics lol.

If I had more I’d post them. I didn’t have a camera when I dated her. lol

NUDEZ

LOL:jam::jam::beer2::beer2::beer2::beer2::jam::jam::beer::beer::beer::beer:

:lol:

Sounds like it was on purpose…

HAHAHAHAH hilarious

silly pillows

save it and show her kids in a few years :tup:

she knew what she was doing … fucking slut