Girlfriend Stories

OK so my gf does a lot of stupid shit. Ill use this thread to chronicle the things she says and does.

Last night i drive to oakville to buy some coilovers off of dylan. anyway i brought my gf on the trip because i get bored on long drives. i also use her to send texts while i drive giving ETAs and whatnot.

i dont know the oakville area well and i didn’t realize that there were roadworks that night and a lot of the exits were closed. so naturally the exit i needed to get off at is closed and i get her to text dylan to tell him that we couldnt get off at the exit. hes like wtf! so i tell the gf to tell him why. those exact words, “tell him why”

naturally she thinks this literally means to text him the message containing only the word “why”

what the fuck, i thought shit like that only happened in sitcoms and shitty movies.

They can be book smart as all hell, but common sense is on the Y chromosome.

Do all women give directions in the past tense? As in “You should have turned there.”

shes in school for history. so when im doing an actually report on ancient religions i ask her for some help, because silly me, i thought history majors would know something about history.

nope, no idea about it at all.

lmao thats a good one. one of my exs once tried to put her drink in my cup holder upside down thinking her drink would stay at the bottom of the cup so that the air con would hit it coming out of the vent and make it cold again slap forehead

They have smaller brains; it’s just science.

If your girl is really this dumb maybe you should find a new one. I can’t stand dumb girls. For more than like an hour.

Ok here another one, this happened when Conan was still in the jay leno spot. So last year around this time, conan was ripping on newark for being the shit hole of america. almost every episode he would spend a few minutes just belittling the hell out of it, and then eventually all of new jersey.

so as were watching it one night, and conan starts up on them, the gf out of nowhere says “why arent they pronouncing the Y in new york?”

fuck

I usually can’t stand them any longer than it takes for me to blow a load.

Pics or ban. She better be worth it.

Jesus Christ.

this should be stickied for funniest/most rediculous girlf friend stories bahaha

Seriously, if she’s that dumb that you have to post these stories of her idiocy, you need to dump her and find someone else.

And if she’s dumb enough to date an asshole that calls her stupid on a car forum, in fact starts an entire thread about how dumb she is, you both deserve each other.

This thread has incredible potential.

Maybe she just makes really good sandwiches?

ive got the absolute deffinition of a newf blonde lol, if any of you recall that miracle whip commercial where the turkeys are changing the price of mayo to make it more expensive in the grocery store and then it says nothing sets of the taste of a turkey sandwich like the zip of miracle whip. we were talking about it with a group of people one day and about 5 mins after the convo my ex blurted out i dont get it?.. everyone loooked at her like wtf are you talking about, and she said the turkey commercial… are they changing the price of it because mayo is maid of turkeys?? and this girl was 18 at the time. how dont you know what mayo is made of lol

ouch…this thread is painful and embarassing!!!

wow this thread is blowin up. ill try and think of some more but at the moment i cant.

and shes really sweet and nice, and not bad looking either, just has moron moments.

and yeah i am an asshole, if youve ever met me you would know that.

bahahahaha, this thread is gold and will be so much better with some more stories.

come on guys start thinking of them blonde and bimbo moments lol even if they arent your gf

the most annoying and frustrating thing ever is trying to get directions from a chick while driving, cant staaaand it