Fuck this

Im done being on here. Everyone cries and whines about everything anymore so fuck it. Maybe when some of u grow up Ill come back but until then Ill stick with my small board Streetnsrtip. Later ass holes :sadwavey:

sammy noooooo

:repost:

oxymoron

:rofl:

Hey Chad… why dont you get your fucking facts straight. The last time sam quit i believe was cause of a mess with you and the “final four whoring issue”. Dont fucking bring me into this. I didnt start talking shit on myself did i? I never go around saying shit about other ppl… trust me i could, but im nicer than that.

:eek:

what the fuck man… don’t fucking leave coz of this stupid bullshit

just ignore the shit that stupid ppl say, we need you around here

It aint silla’s fault its the shit that some of u do so fuck it.

i think you wanna leave because your scared of me on the football field… :greddy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: round a kazillion :tool:

:rofl: you bore me :zzz:

yep, I find myself reading less and less because of the bullshit on here. :frowning:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I’m out as well. Enjoy the board guys. Thanks for the good times whitey.

You all know where to find me

lol… quit being pussies.

what happend is pussie got them!

Look out LS1’s here comes the new bandwagon!

wtf is wrong with this board anymore. We’re all Pittsburgh Car enthusiasts. Get back on the fuckin topic of cars. Even in off topic. Personal life drama etc doesnt fit in here.

We’re all loose yet good friends. Without these boards a lot of us wouldnt know one another. A lot of you all may dislike me, but I’m glad I got to know each and every one of ya. Cut the bullshit, cut the drama. You guys wouldnt make such snide remarks about each other on a public venue if you werent seperated by a computer and a lot of distance.

Act your ages people. This just happens to be the best method of communication between all of us. Treat it as such, and stop with the gay jokes. Or the unneeded flaming.