fuck you guys.. im outta HEEEERRREEE..

:OLDMTVshow: im doug… and im ouuuuutttttaaaa heeeeerrrrrreeeee…

ANYWAY… you guys are such assholes… i mean sunchickens all upset… bla bla bla, :rolleyes:

no really… im off for the weekend… c all you fucks tuesday!!

off to oc md… darkstar ill be at the dunns… 27thst 12 floor balcony so if you want a drink of my half gallon just stay on ground level and ill pour ya one off the balcony! :beer:

the captain’s owning this weekend… :beer:

no really ill be drinking down on 2nd… and probally the party block if ya wanna come out…

going down with 2 hotties and a douchebag… aka kardos…

have fun!! :beer:

you’ll come back, they all do. :wink:

have fun.

work ownz me this weekend. Might be able to sneak away though. work till midnight fri/sat and midnight shift on sunday. When you getting down here?

:bluez28: :bluez28: :bluez28: :bluez28: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: just seen u in mp! :tool:

:rofl:

left @ 3 am… got there @ 9 am… no sleep till next day!

:beer: :beer: had to get a couple drinks in my 2 start the night off right…

saturday night i got wheeled into the hotel on a luggage carrier… with a wet floor sign on my head… holding my tug boat… with hands dragging on the floor! :dont remember nothing:

woke up on the bathroom floor… next morning… couldn t remember NOTHING… at all… all i saw was the cone on the beach a luggage carrier… and wondering why the ffuck i was on the floor sleeping

IVE BEEN drinking the same drinks all my life… i haven t puked since i was in 10th grade hs… 6yrs ago…

it was all bad! in the morning i woke up and was fine @ 7 am… started the day off… and got clues to what happend! i got kicked out of the partyblock… i blacked out… numorous times… the bar tender told me they don t except change… [long islands 5.50$] and i had exact amount… and i had to give her 6$ and when she came back with the 50 cents… i told her in a smart ass way… I DON T EXCEPT QUARTERS… AND through them on the ground…

lol

i honestly think that bar tender chic put somceihting in one of my drinks… i never blacked out… never puked… and always pound drinks tilll early mornings… and i was blacked out @ 12:30 am…

i couldn t walk… couldn t talk… they said my eyes would stay open but go crazy… bouncing around…

if i didn t have my buddy swarts and his g/f there to some how get me home… i would of probally got hit by a car or ended up in jail…

but i seriouslly think i got some kind of drug put in my drink…

next night i stayed away from beer/// got my ear’s pierced with guages… my chic got another earing… her friend got her nose pierced and douchbag got another one… guaged bigger…

bought some shit… then drank!
the waves were rather big… and hightide almost took the whole beach up at 4 am last night…

anyway great weekend… and weird experience…

Pictures ? :blue:

yeah the surf was getting kinda crazy last night. and the wind coming off the shore turned the inlet parking lot into a sandbox. I damn near got the Maxima stuck, lol.

lol… no pics… well there are pics but there on my chics camera… and there not devoloped…

i forgot i had the digi there