FUCKIN GET SUM

22 hour shift DONE!!! drunk ass mother FUCKERS!!!

lock 1

ban 1

neg rep 1

I WILL STRANGLE THE SHIT OUTA YOU YOU LONG NECK BASTARD!!!

lock 1

ban 1

neg rep 1

ooo shit forgot to mention and you’ll love this INFAMOUS H sighting last night. pic will be up tomorrow. kids eye is black as FUCK!!!

Ive done one 22 hour shift and that was enough for me and I wouldnt do it again.

dark as night mother fucker…lol

Jillians looked a bit crazy yesterday. Hell, I was home black out drunk by 830, or so I was told

Jillians was packed yesterday, I was fuckin HAMMERED and me and hatfield saw ALLLL SWAGGGG. He looked a bit nervous when we walked up to him :lol. He actually ended up not being too bad, for a guido fag

Poor Yetti, Jillians was a fucking mad house. Even in the bathroom I found Supra hatersssss. LOL

I almost forgot you were out man! :lol Gotta say the 1st time down in alb for the parade was pretty fuckin fun

post pics NOW

I was at jillians for a hour and left. Knew Greg was up stairs on stage but never seen u yetti!?

I was sober all day yesterday.

Yea Yetti I dunno how you stayed there that long. Buncha herbs down there

What time did you leave?? I was down there til like 9pm or so.

Adam, you were pretty drunk @ 4pm. The parade is a blast. My GF spilled a drink on your arm, I apologize. I owe you a beer.

:rofl Me too buddy, me too!

:lol Yeah I started drinking at like 9am! That was your gf that got me? Lol, dont even worry about it man, no biggie!

Affirmative, bunch of drunks.

I almost saw some kid get beat the fuck down by the cops but they didnt, pussies!