Fucking idiots crash at the lot 5/1/09..or 5/2/09.

no diff car paul …

That guy Jerry/Jared/whatever though?

Maybe I got the cars mixed up because I didnt know theres two red SS’s.

i think thats his name ,he used to have a stang he said

I didnt see you, I was a ninja, but I was there from 12ish-2ish

Brett meant Friday, not last night.

i think i found the guy who crashed his dsm
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1152279097.html
it looks really clean…sucks for that guy

:rofl

This is the guy that claimed 480awhp and wanted to fight Joey last year iirc!

ANYONE WHO TAPED THE CRASH…SEND IT TO ME!! LOL

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Wow, what a gang of retards. I think your buddy Tom would’ve had no problem with this clown

Who re-paints matchboxes PJB…wtf

I would have had no problem with him on crutches :lol Tom is fuckin NUTS, i wouldnt mess with him, lets just put it that way, and i wont back down from much lol. I did however like him pulling the F&F wrench out, that was classic!!

:lol :thumbup

hahahahahahaha!

400HP my ass! When he was racing Travis last year on the highway I was reeling him in and when I was at his bumper he flew off the northway…more like 250whp.

Natural selection at its finest!

The wrench… so funny. Everyone thought he was grabbing a gun… NOPE. Then he became the laughingstock of the lot. Thank god for the PR peer mediators, somebody might have gotten wrenched on.

Yeah, im like suuuuperrr…this mother fuckers grabbin a gun and i can hobble away at a speeding 1.9mph :lol But no, wrench followed by much PR badgring! The PR’s actually de-escallated the damn thing very strange…

My uncle used to when he was a kid. Im guilty of doing a few when I was younger too.

Calm down guys, that is NOT the car lol.
Theirs is red with a black roof and hood with black wheels. I talked to them a couple weeks ago at the lot (surprisingly) and they were alright and said the car isn’t getting tuned until like May or June.

hahahahahah :rofl

haha “HIS 4 SEELYNDER WALKED ON THE BIG B-8!!!”

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/1152279097.html

dumbass put the car on craigslist…LOL

haha sorry man…just saw your post…lol