disrespectful=getting kicked out of the lot

this is one example as to why we alway’s get kicked out of the lot no respect for property when something was said the remark WAS MADE WE DO IT ALL THE TIME COME ON GUY’S what’s up and yes they were all young kid’s SHOW SOME GODDAMN RESPECT FOR OTHER’S PROPERTY THE PIC’S AINT THE GREATEST BUT 4 VEHICLES BACKED AND PARKED ON THE GRASS AND CURBING :wtf

n00bs, but i think the bigger problem is the idiots doing burnouts and racing around the parking lot trying to impress everyone else who has faster cars and bikes and then also all the fucking trash that is left over on the lots… really smart guys

What’d the big deal about the curbing, I dont get it lol

well like i said i think the bigger reasons would be the trash all over the fuckin lot and the stupid ass ricers running laps like the parking lot is laguna seca

+1

we should just call the cops with license plates of the retards.

cops show up, we lay back and chill, they go bye bye.

LOL ahah ya

:ninja edit

I AGREE WITH THE TRASH AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP BUT THIS IS A BLANTENT SHOW OF disrespect for other’s property not trying to start a war but this crap need’s to stop if we want a place to hang

We (i say we even though im not a wee seeing i just started coming this year but) need to find someone that knows the colonie police and have you(who knows them) go throw and pick people out who to go.

the trash left behind has been an issuefor years, jammer and several others have been talking about it for a couple of years now. all you can really do is take your trash with you when the buckets are over full… take the shit home with you and toss it in your own can, what others do is out of your control. thats what i do. empty coffee cups are no harm and empty mcdonalds bags are no harm if you clean your car as much as i do you wont smell anything either, as far as parking on the grass yes thats a no no but people will do it either by mistake and then be lazy to remove ones tire from the grass or simply do it because they can… same thing with curb parking… their either stupid and lazy or their an asshole… you can ask, tell and threaten but it probably wont do much good if any… perhaps one or two will realize and do as asked and they will be the keepers(those that are always welcome back) and then those others who just wont bother and will continue to be disorderly… the unwelcome. i think theres always going to be an adolecent testosterone issue no matter where we go… split groups or single groups… its a casualty of war you could say. :ponder

holy sheep shit bat man i just shifted into 4th… rock on :banana

Just called Colonie PD and asked about it, the woman I talked to said they would absolutely come take down the people that ruin it for the rest of us, just need to call the CPD non emergency number (518)783-2811 with plate numbers and they’ll be there asap depending on priority level…

Even if we get a couple of the damn chicanos that pull this crap it’ll get the word out that that’s not tolerated :ninja

OMG those 13 ton 18 wheelers are gonna bust that sidewalk…those motha fuckas…how dare they back onto the curb o make more room for people walking and driving threw the lanes…

Maybe I’ll go to the lot this week and say hi…my name is Ryan…anyone care for a milkshake…

parking on the curb is harmless. There are WAY bigger issues that need to be addressed.

some one needs to bring a video camera and tape the a-holes being a-holes. So there is proof if these fucks ever try and deny anything that they did.

I dunno why just one night they dont pay a guy overtime to bring a v6 mustang to the lot undercover for 5 hours…ticket every guy doing something stupid…i garuntee itd stop dumbasses for a while

stfu, like we’ll ever see YOU there anyway!!!

:crackup :crackup ;D

100% correct

i agree with the idea of taking down the plate numbers of ppl trying to show off their super duper awesome one wheel of fury hondas trying to do burnouts in the lot. if they end up paying money for tickets and court fees, it’ll be a great lesson. plus we get to laugh at their expense as a police car rolls up and a cop walks out and just grabs one by the arm and drags him off to the side to chew him out and write out a few tickets. i kinda hope that one will go out of control and sideswipe something hard and concrete. i hope they dont hit any of our cars. they can smash into each other, though ;D

ill call i dont give a fuck if most get kiked out maybe more will leave eventually exspecually if it happens evry week

you spell like Hank does :lol

Do it.