Fuel Injector Servicing

I checked the resistance of the injector coils on my KA24DE with a multimeter. They were something like:

Cyl. 1: 11.6 ohm
Cyl. 2: 11.5 ohm
Cyl. 3: 45.3 ohm
Cyl. 4: 12.1 ohm

Car was pretty much running on 3 cylinders.

I have a spare fuel rail from an old motor with a few good injectors on it (11.6 ohms), I can use hem to replace #3 and probably even #4. I want to get them flow tested/cleaned afterward, and then get new o-rings for the reinstall.

Do you guys know a place where this can be done for a decent price? I don’t want to ship them to Deatschwerks, but I might end up doing so if I can’t find a local alternative.

I plan on putting all 8 injectors on the flow testing machine, and choosing the 4 best ones. lol Should be cheap and effective to do.

Thanks.

Daves diesel…or there is some other place in Mississauga. Can’t find his phone number or adress!! :frowning: Google that shit. LoL

Wow, that was a quick response lol.

I went to partsource yesterday, they wanted $40 bucks plus tax for the o-rings to reinstall the injectors. I was like daaaamn, just 8 little rubber circles.

Do you have a rough idea of what Daves Diesel would charge? I also need to buy a new battery before I can get the car on the road again, so I have to be very cost conscious at the moment.

The o-rings are always expensive lol.

Iirc it’s something like 35-50 per injector.

Good battery (interstate) is around 120-160

Thanks for the response. I’ll give’em a call.

Fucking York strike, I should’ve been working by now. Bahhhh.