fuel pump data

just compiled some data from a few resources of some common pumps people run. bosch 044, aeromotive a1000, and 255hp data is from kinsler, and the new deatschwerks dw301, and aeromotive 340 pumps are claims from the manufacturer so take those with a grain of salt. its not my data, but it has always been there i just put it in an easy to see graph.

for big boost(40+psi)/high pressure setups the 044 seems to dominate the category.
edit updated graph and added the audi rs4 fuel pump to the list which interestingly enough outflows the 044 in most pressure ranges.

Huh the 044 flows 350 AxisTitles per 100 AxisTitles. I allways thought it did more than that.

:slight_smile:

woot, hoping my 044s are going to perform well at high boost. My bottom end probably wont. :rofl

Nice data.

haha its in lb/hr ill get on that! i just threw it together quick.

updated with an additional pump, i also added a graph for the weldon pumps. at a price point of 750 it really not worth switching to the 2025 to serve the purpose of 2x bosch 044’s.

looks like none of the pics work now

you’re fuckin up big time.

Good info

Weldon 2345 is the big dog supra(and many High HP import/domestic turbo drag cars) pump of choice. SO MUCH $ for it, its ridiculous

theyre all working for me, let me know if this is still a problem.

they’re working now. guess my computer sucks :lol