Fuel Pump??

hey, i was wondering what you all have done for fuel pump, like upgraded to walbro?, no one seems stock or have one in supply. i have heard i am able to use a mustang 255 walbro, any mods needed, like a kit of some sort? or can i just buy and install?
tnx!

You can buy them for under $150 cdn shipped to your door (Walbro 255lph). No real installation difficulties, all you’re doing is splicing 2 wires, and securing the pump to a bar with zipties. A mustang one should work fine if that’s all you can get your hands on. They all come with instructions and all hardware necessary for install. I’m very happy with mine :slight_smile: It’s louder than a mofo though, not that I care, just thought I’d mention it.

Oh btw, if it’s a 240sx you’re putting it in, make sure not to stretch the rubber o-ring around the fuel tank hole where the pump housing bolts up when re-installing pump. You’ll know what I mean when you see it. If you stretch it, the pump will never sit properly again, unless you cut the ring, trim it, then silicon it up.

yeh i think ill go with that, no one seems to stock of specifically for a 240,
tnx man
yeh my buddies talon’s walbro whines like mad.

walbro are easy to install took like hour for me and flavio to instal

Most shops should be able to get one in within a few days.

Mopac stocks em.

Best Buy performance parts man, just up center street like 2 blocks, i went to both, Best Buy worked out better for me.

tnx for all the info/sources!