Fugging hunk of Sh*t

Car or drivetrain? Car is an Ultima GTR from England. Motor is an LS1 mated to a Porsche G50/50 with Guard Transmission 3rd-5th gears, steel syncros, and 80/20 LSD. This is the 2nd motor. I believe it’s a 98 or 99 Camaro motor, but in any event it was built with pauter rods and ross pistons, some sort of cam and valvetrain. Had headers at one point but they were cheap and fell apart so we put the stock headers back on. I have no idea what power it makes in it current state.

We were going to put a blower on it with a Motec(stock harness and ECU wiring is a mess right now) but we’re going to axe that and just stick with suspension working for the time being. I spec’ed out some Moton 2x adj’s with remote reservoirs, springs rates, and some AP six piston calipers with floating rotors for the front and AP four piston rear calipers(currently twins). I might also make a front swaybar provision as well as change the control arm length up front and adjust the kingpin angle to get some stability back into this chassis at speed. I’d like to change the front scrub radius as well but that’s going to require new wheels.

It’s an AMAZING car once you’ve initiated and are into/exiting a turn but between them it’s a serious handful to keep in a straight line under power.