damn dude, thats some serious shit.

Adam how much to build me one :lol

moar than u can afford BISH

I gots monehz

you don’t fucking know me

:gtfo

:rofl

Times 500
seriously it’s an ultima GTR you kids really need to come to the track more, It’s a fucking kit car they have been making for years now. Jesus…
BTW Adam, now you have a car to lend to your sister and boss when they come to calabogie with us…LOLZ
Yeah…she really asked if i had cars for them to borrow for the event…I LOL"D

Amanda’s still looking for ideas. I’m trying to hook them up w/ a buddy’s rental JP car so they can do the races too.

Yeah…nearly shat myself when she asked me…I was like damn gurl you know what kind of shit i play with…I might not even have a working car for the event. Hahahahahahaha

Now that’s something worth :rofl about!!!

don’t worry. If they wad the car Robert and her can afford to replace it, lolz

About 100K, like this one about $130K

This is very true…so let them take it to calabogie and you bring something as well.

It’ll be in FL after the One Lap this year so it won’t be around for Calabogie unfortunately, and I know the owner would never allow it to happen since she was involved in a questionable accident in his supercharged PT during an OLOA event ~3 years ago. The accident was not necessarily her fault, but he jokes that he cautions putting her in any other vehicles of his still.

I will be on vacation during the bogie event :frowning: . Our vacation was scheduled from the 11th to the 18th of july, so I’m missing BOTH bogie and the lemons race in CT during July. This car would be an absolute HOOOOOOT to drive at bogie from all the track layout talk I’ve heard from the likes of you . clark, etc.

Sooooo what event ARE you going to go to with us? June 15th16th at WGI? Go register at motorsportreg.com now!..nein excuses!

Or Tremblant with COM the week before

WGI w/ Patroon > Tremblant w/ COM.

Doing both > picking one

Puhlease. It’s this hard to get Adam to come out and play at one of them, let alone 2 in a week! :wink:

ya know its a really bad thing when i saw the title of this thread, and expected to see a picture of my car in here lol

Yeah super tough, especially when i’m always working on everyone else’s rides FOR the track to the point where I crash and burn on the weekends :lol The PCA season will be starting soon and that’s only gonna make it worse.

June 15th is my wedding anniversary, I think that’ll be harder to press with the wife than Easter weekend!