Full aluminum radiator with shroud+fan s13 s14 w/ sr20 swap.

Hello SON members!!

Just got them in, its sick, no more expensive rad then you have to go around looking for a damn electric fan.

Made by Yonaka
Aluminum Radiator, Aluminum Shroud, Double Fan. Perfect Set up.

All for just $350.00 CAD

shipping extra please contact me

Brand New in the box
Nissan 240SX Aluminum Performance Race Radiator with the Nissan SR20 or SR20DET Engine Swap

Application:
This is a ALL aluminum 2" dual core lightweight racing radiator is designed for the 1989+ Nissan 240SX with the Nissan SR20 or the JDM SR20DET Turbo engine swap. This radiator comes with aluminum fan shroud kit. This radiator can also accept an aftermarket fans. It is a direct replacement, and will fit with the original OEM bolts. It is perfect for engine swaps or turbocharged motors that require additional cooling capacity. New radiator cap and drain plug are included as shown in photos.

Performance:

• Designed for the 1989+ Nissan 240SX with the Nissan SR20 or the JDM SR20DET Turbo engine swap
  • Will considerably improve engine cooling functions and the overall performance of your Nissan 240SX
  • Works with imported JDM engines
  • Comes with aluminum fan shroud kit
  • Direct OEM fit

Dimensions:
Overall dimensions: 26.4" x 19.5" x 3.8"
Core Size: 14.1" x 25.1"
Inlet: 1.25"
Outlet: 1.25"
Core Thickness: 2"
Core is fully polished to a mirror finish

• Comes with aluminum fan shroud kit which includes:
    Aluminum Shroud with two 12" Performance Electric Fans
    Overall Size:
    Height - 16.8"
    Length - 26"
    Width - 2.5" (including fans)
    This fan shroud serves a very important purpose in securing the fan blades in place which otherwise could potentially damage other essential components in your engine.

Warranty:
All performance race radiators come with a 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.

Please PM me if you got any questions.

And Application is only for SR setup only.

Please PM me before you come pick up for availability/ placing orders

Wow, looks like a pretty nice unit. fan shrouds are a key to keeping radiator working.

those look pretty damn good! Nice find i hope you keep them in stock for the future

not a bad rad for its price, if you get a koyo and a flex a light fan gonna cost you well over $500.00 and no shroud too.

Always in stock :slight_smile:

If not 2 business days i can get them.

Do these come with the sensors and switches?

Jspec_dan

No it does not come with sensors or switches, you’ll have to wire it to ignition or make your own switch and wires, but usually everyone who has electric fans on their 240 does that.

Thanks

more units in stock

up

Looks sweet…+ tax? or just $350

PMED!

bump!

x2 ill be interested in one next month

do you sell just the shroud/fans at all? i have a koyo rad already but that shroud looks good

How much for just radiator?

im sure if you buy the whole thing, and put the fan on son for sale someone will buy it…:slight_smile:

i guess one of you guys buy the rad and sell the fan to the other, you 2 can work it out :smiley:

bump

bump

these come for the KA ?

Im plannin on running one of these with my ka, pritty sure the only thing you will need to do is make a crossover pipe becasue the outlet is on the wrong side…i think

Hey

They are supposedly for S13 with SR but i guess you can make anything work. just re-routing the water hose.

Thanks