Fun runs from 10/13/08

vs TSI talon (stage 3 SRT4)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SRT4-stage-3-vs-LS1-Trans_191522.htm

vs Cobraman04 (pullied/exhaust 03 Cobra)
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/03-Cobra-vs-LS1-Trans-Am_191523.htm

Ughh i need a retune now that my vaccum leaks are gone :frowning:
Good runs :tup:

I would have run Scspeed but his charge pipe fell off (and he wants me retuned and 100%) and i also would have had vids of chuck’s stang vs mindless but Cory has parkinsons i guess :lol:

EDIT: for Greggie, cause his intenetz r ghetto:

Good runs :tup:
im guessing no spray on the run vs cobra right? do you have everything hooked up for it

no the bottle isnt hooked up, i need to order a 90mm Plate because of my larger throttle body

Well atleast it looks good in the back and scares people i guess lol

where are the vids of the big boy runs??? scspeed that means you lol.

Good shit tho as always

Jim was on Nas, see LS1s suck!..j/k no i didnt even get to watch them yet im at work no flash player!!! poopy work pooh!!

Haha. I got em. Ill post them up after i get out of class later today :tup: Good runs guys.

I love that yella Cobra. Good runs :tup:

ok its a spark issue and a driver issue. call out rematch when i get my car running right! and i learn how to drive…

twas a good run jim

lol damnit now i have to wait to get home to watch these… Also flashplayer>me at work

Jim lmk when you get your car running right… Should be a pretty tight run. Too bad my intercooler piping blew off last night :meh:

greg was pulling this time , both need a better tune i agree

Nice runs, youre doing down the Nas road?

Well when Chuck gets a chance to do it, my car will be running 100% again and rematches galore!

yea im workin on the 2 exhaust leaks i had :banghead:

you have the modular X pipe right? where its in a bunch of pieces? F that POS, i had it on my GT. Get a solid one with no cats, lets make that bitch even louder!

i do, first i thought it was the cats which it was only the pass. side then i found that the drivers where the x-pipe meets the stock manifold is leakin bad so i had to take it all apart and i just cant seem to get it where its not gonna leak. fuck

Muffler mud ftw :roflpicard:

take the thing apart, and just concentrate on getting the pieces that go onto the manifolds tight? then put the rest together.

Rip it off buy turn downs and make that bitch scream!