Fun with a 996

I was tunning my buddy’s Stealth today. Very simple mod list: 15G/550CC/S-AFC/Intake/BOV… That’s it I believe.

A white 996 kept jumping on the throttle while I was tuning the car right near thhe Cross County Parkway heading towards the Throggs Neck Bridge. He was with his chic so I decided to down shift and slowly walk his ass. The look on his face while he slowly gets pulled is priceless. For reference, my buddy’s Stealth is a bit beat up so I wondered how he justified that one… :slight_smile:

what kind of power do you think the stealth is putting out?

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a Speed6 member. 99% of those f*cks are mammas boys who have their Porsches bought for them and think their chipped/exhaust 996 C2 is fast :haha Fun kill.

C’mon Shawn, go pick on a real Porsche next time, like a 930 or something ;D

nice ha

the scene from F&F when theyre in the Supra vs the Ferrari

“Smoke him!”

15G at 16PSI = 350-380AWHP or about 112-113MPH traps. It was a slow walk.

He was at 6PSI and 9AFR until I tuned the car. He wanted to be conservative and I was like: NOoooooooooooooooooo. Took away 15% fuel and raised the boost. Timing came down due to the higher IDC and the car smoothed out nicely. On a side note, his car at 16PSI feels like my car at partial throttle. It’s a fun car but just so slow.

Busting on rich boys?

You’re the official NYC bully aren’t ya Shawn :lol

I was just cruising and he came up on me… :slight_smile:

how fast are the new 997’s?