Fun with the Jeep thread ...

the painters tape was fun as hell. people were gawking like retards the whole way down w/o the tape so we figured we’d be assholes.

honestly, he just got the jeep and the tires are pretty much brand new. so fuckin what if it isn’t some $20k rock crawler… it was $1,800 with the lift and it had 215 series tires on stock rims. it needed tires anyway, so why not go big? i don’t think i know you personally, but i don’t think its cool to just shit on peoples threads. i think i can say that nick bought the jeep to have fun, and if you have an issue you are fuckin wack.:retardclap

i find it funny he did are you upset that you cant ,any ways the jeep sucks get a teg then ya will be the shit

Honestly I hate jeeps, but I have personal reasons for that

The fact that, the exact same year set as rankins almost got my father killed due to their POS seat brackets and their lovely ability to crumple up like a thin piece of shit beercan

:rofl

Yea Ive heard that happens… oh well every car has there downfall somewhere… Glad to hear that your father made through though

Yeah no doubt, if I had the cash and a decent price id pick up a jeep, but in terms of my life…

I woudlent trust one with it

yeah

F5…f5…f5…f5…f5…f5…

OMFG NOT F5 you will blow us all up man!

lol

you sound jealous man !!

haha trying to pull off what ? you obviously dont know him if you think that !

I think this guy must have his own lil 4 x 4 that he doesnt get any attention with

:retardclap n00bs LOL !

lol singh

no jealous of anything you guys have,

and i dont have anything 4x4 and have been in the albany car sceen for more that 10 years

so who is the noob now?

what tires did you settle on… I saw some blue lettering on the sides of the snowbank pic. they look like the Procomp AT.

never mind… just saw the next post… how much were those and where?

Got a sweet deal on them actually … I orded 33x12.5 from Tire Warehouse and 35x12.5 were sent to them by accident . They sold the 35’s to me for the same price as the 33’s. I paid $147 a tire.

I’m not familiar with SUV tire sizes. Is that 35" tall and 12.5" wide?

Deff would go back again… good guys over there

yes

it still sucks balls

heyyyyyyyy… lol…