Fun with the Jeep thread ...

heres some pictures… they dont do it justice on how steep it was but i would say about a around 45-50 degree incline

and then in a snow bank when before i left for NC

God you love this thing :rofl :rofl

fuck yeah i do lol

wheelin FTMFW

How fucked up is the speedo with those enormous tires? Like when you’re going about 60 does it read like 30? lol

its about 10off lol i totally forgot about that on the way down to South… speed limit is 65 so im doing 75(on the speedo) and im like why the F does it seem like im flyin and then remember i had the 35’s and yeah its about 10-12 mph off lol

pollock road ftw lol

really you dont have any off road monster like your trying to pull off, if you dont have to discontect your sway bar you dont have shit for articulation

maybe he is just havin fun …

Ding ding ding

then why is he posting pics of blue tape all over the side saying how great he is for how big his tires are?

im just saying that im not impressed that a jeep climed a snow bank

the painters tape is for comical purposes, not bragging…dont be a dick and shit all over this guys thread…you dont like it? gtfo

(thats right, i got e-muscles…what now bitchass?) :rofl

i understand you all sticking up for your friend and i get it but come on its a jeep with tires

and as far as thoes e-musclus your still a dork

like i said, if it bugs you that much just dont look at the thread…as far as him being my friend??? he’s an asshole who hasnt called to hang out in a few weeks so he’s on my shitlist now lol :shifty

go in the sand pits numb nuts… gate was open!

Nick ! DID YOU HAVE PERMISSION?!?!?!? :rofl

I read the thread the guys a toolbox and a half.

hey how about you go fuck yourself! When did I ever say it was a off road monster? And Just for your information I do quick release sway bars.

And its painters tape… I was on a road trip for 12.5 hours and it was fun seeing people look. Never said I was all GREAT!!! And yes I do have bigger tires than several people in the area considering they are 35’s. So WTF is your problem if i wanna have fun and go up snowbanks?? Notice thhe title of the thread “FUN WITH THE JEEP THREAD”:gtfo

:rolleyes:

dont you have my new number?

yea, you’ve been disappearing lately haha

well when would you like to do some cardio today?

Yeah Nick you big homo, your jeep aint shit

offroad monster, shit can barly make it over a speed bump

SWAY BARS NUKKA SWAY BARS :rofl