My 96 Cherokee

Ive been meaning to put up a post with my Jeep so here it is. Bought it over a month ago and since then have put on a rubicon express 4.5" lift, 33 inch Maxxis Bighorns, and trimmed the fenders(still need to trim more). Soon will be bumpers, gears, lockers so i will update as needed.

fuckin sick , not bad bill:tup:

nice truck… looks kindda clean tho… thats a problem, fix it.

Cool. I like it.

I’ve wanted one of those with similar mods for a winter vehicle for awhile. That’s a 6 right, how’s the gas mpg upper teen’s low twenties?

SIQQQ haha. stuffing tire’s into already cut fenders isnt cool… LETS CUT MORE

if ur gas mileage is upper teens/twenties im gonna cry… i got MAYBE 10… 11 on a good day, mpg on my 32s with a 2.5in lift… gay 3.3 motor :frowning:

No shit Bill.
Looks siK:tup::tup:

im pretty sure he’s gettin 16ish mpg’s … about the same as i get with my jeep

12mpg with 33s and stock gears will go back up to like 16-18 with 4.56s

mindless, you live near me, why do i never see you or your vehicles?

How are those bighorns working out for you guys? Seems like there are a couple of you running around with them…

Nice jeep.

nice rig bill

u can come over and tear up my lawn anytime :tspry:

I think Ive seen this recently, cant remember where though. There are a lot of nice Cherokees around here. :tup:

Ive ran the bighorns on both my truck and my jeep and like them alot on both. good road manners quiet and what not and good off road for the price i really dont think u can beat them.

And anyone offering up places to tear up there lawn or go wheelin ill take them up on it me and 91crxsi went out looking today for new spots and didnt come up with anything

and new pics finally only thing that has changed is 1.75 coil spacers up front and rear bump stops nothing to special

nice truck, looks like fun :slight_smile:

looks great

sickness.

nice “off road” spot… that guy is hot … we need more pic’s… that was a great time billy… next time we will go in the water